This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Dane with wavy coat

I noticed not to long after getting my girl that she has wavy hair. She is a chocolate and is seven months old. I found DOL by doing a search on this issue. Someone mentioned Addison disease, so I looked that up and saw nothing about wavy hair. Also I don't know how to post a picture yet or I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by editingmom1008 View Post
      Hello, my name is Randi and I am currently in TN. I am mom of a 6 yr old Chihuahua named Bambi and a 3 month old Great Dane who's name is Jasmine. I also have a husband, 6 children, a scorpion, and a tarantula (both belong to my 16 yr old son).

I look forward to meeting other Dane parents and hearing all the great advise they have!
      I love your avatar. i love dog so much
      how to get rid of blemishes
      home remedies for bacterial vaginosis
      home remedies for oral thrush

Comment

• Hi Im a owner of a 3 year old great dane

This site seems interesting and I hope I can get feed back on the behavior with these dogs,
        Attached Files

Comment

• hi everyone

Comment

• lovely bobby

Originally posted by marleyjb View Post
            Reno is on the map.
            lovely bobby
            thiet ke web ban hang | cong ty thiet ke website | thiet ke website thuong mai dien tu | thiet ke web chuan SEO | tưởng kinh doanh online

Comment

• Male Heat?

Hi all. so our male dane just turned 1 year old last week. since that day, he's sniffing everything, hyper focused on his min pin older brother, not interested in eating, very restless, and is generally a different dog. He's scheduled to be neutered next monday. please advise. Marc

Comment

• New Dane owner

Hi everyone, I'm a new Great Dane owner to a 10 month year old merle boy. We started training him as soon as he came home and he has done amazing, but because of his size we were no longer welcomed to play with other puppies at meetup because other people were scared of his goofy behavior hurting one of their smaller dog breeds. Since then there hasn't been a place to take my big boy to socialize with other dogs because he hasn't been neutered and he has become super reactive to other dogs. He starts off all playful jumping in place and crying to play with the other dog and once he gets near the dog a fight always happen. We have tried clicker training him with a trainer to fix his behavior but not much improvement. He rather play/attack another dog rather than get treats and turning away each time he displays aggressive behavior he just walks looking behind him all super focused. He is more excited about the world around him to pay me much attention usually. As a 3 month old puppy he did excellent on leash and with other dogs, but around 6 months he has become reactive. I am a very tiny person barely reaching 5 ft and he outweighs me. If anyone can help it be greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaspertheFriendlyDane View Post
                  Hi everyone, I'm a new Great Dane owner to a 10 month year old merle boy. We started training him as soon as he came home and he has done amazing, but because of his size we were no longer welcomed to play with other puppies at meetup because other people were scared of his goofy behavior hurting one of their smaller dog breeds. Since then there hasn't been a place to take my big boy to socialize with other dogs because he hasn't been neutered and he has become super reactive to other dogs. He starts off all playful jumping in place and crying to play with the other dog and once he gets near the dog a fight always happen. We have tried clicker training him with a trainer to fix his behavior but not much improvement. He rather play/attack another dog rather than get treats and turning away each time he displays aggressive behavior he just walks looking behind him all super focused. He is more excited about the world around him to pay me much attention usually. As a 3 month old puppy he did excellent on leash and with other dogs, but around 6 months he has become reactive. I am a very tiny person barely reaching 5 ft and he outweighs me. If anyone can help it be greatly appreciated!
                  You should start a separate thread in this forum: http://www.danesonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Just copy and paste what you wrote here, as on this thread it's less likely to be responded to by the people who may have some advice.
                  sigpic

Comment

• OSO is 3 years old and lives in Los Gatos (Santa Cruz Mountains 95033), California
                    Last edited by OsoSweet; 03-10-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Portage Mi

Comment

• Hi, my puppy is a 9 week old Labradane. His name is pogi. I would love any advice on training a Labradane.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi from Harpers Ferry, WV. I have a 13 month old Female Dane named Maya.

Comment

• Upper Minnesota

Comment

• Morro Bay, Ca!

Comment

• image_37506.jpg

Springfield, MO......I have an 11yr old (12 on March 3rd)female harlequin. Sierra is the best thing to ever happen to my life!

Last edited by PokinatchaPunk; 01-28-2019, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X