Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is Kim and I have a beautiful 9 month old European Mantle Great Dane named Maverick. He is already 135 lbs.
    It is my first Dane and he amazes me every day! Very intelligent.

Comment

Welcome to DOL. A first dane is always very special.

Comment

Originally posted by shighland View Post
        we're in Gahanna!
        I'll PM you!
        - Jordan & Eleanor (xxx's Words of Wisdom from Ms. Rigby)

Comment

Hello everybody! We live in Middletown, OH. We have a 6 month old Merle named Maggie, a 3 yr old Doberman and a 3 yr old MinPin. Needless to say, our household is very exciting!

Comment

Hey from New Brunswick Canada. We have just got our first great dane pup. He is merle and will be 12 weeks tomorrow. He is the most layed back pup I've seen lol. Hes like my fifth child. I've joined DOL because I came across it while researching danes. I love that there is so much good and honest info here. So many members so I'm sure I will always find an answer I'm looking for.

Comment

hello from fayetteville nc. have a 4 month old
              great dane. first time on this breed. we also have two cockers who now can walk under gage.

Comment

Lexi!!

Hello from Arkansas! We got our first Dane 2 weeks ago. She is a 10 week old Merle and adorable! Trying to figure out how to post her sweet pic!

Comment

Hi all, just put Hank onto the map. He is a little over 2 now. Fawn male, 130 pounds.

Comment

New to DOL

Hello from Riverside, CA! I'm new to DOL, but not new to the Dane world. I just brought home my third Male Merle pup(8wks old) & I've had a harlequin & black in the past.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome, glad to have you.

Comment

• Hello,

Jack is from Georgia and currently still resides with his puppy family! Comes home to us in a few weeks!

Comment

• Hi All

this is Claudio and Maria Helena, we are from Caracas, Venezuela

after a long time we have a new GD, this time a Blue colored male , now almost 5 month old

we had before GD, one black female and 2 males

having sent our two daughters to college, we have now time again to GD (jajaja what a cliche !!!)

regards to all

as soon as I figure out how to post pictures of ¨BLUE¨ I will

Comment

• Hello from NC

Hi everybody! I'm Candace but I speak for Titan (aka The Dragon). He's almost 5mo blue boy. He has two Basset Hound brothers, Roscoe & Albert. Nice to meet y'all!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hey this is Lord Grantham's mom. He is a 9 month old black dane. We are in Pfafftown outside of Winston. Are you close? Do you go to any of the dog parks in the area?

Comment

• Hi

forgot to mention that we also have an 12 year old Basset female, Doris

Actually rejuvenated with the arrival of Blue in her life, We had a Beagle Pepe, we lost less than a year ago and Doris was very lonely

We cropped blue ears, and we are still in the process of weekly taping

regards to all

Claudio and Maria Helena

Comment

Working...
                                X