Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Dane Mom

Hi there,
    I am a new danexmastiff owner. This seems to be a great resource for all things "giant"...I have had a hard time finding resources tailored to the larger breeds. Looking forward to learning more!
    What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say ~ Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Welcome to the neighborhood....... Pictures please.......
    Teresa n
    sigpic

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to DOL. I too would love to see a pic of your baby!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to DOL. We love pictures, in case you did not notice, lol.
        Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
        Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
        RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys - when I figure out the picture thing you will be overrun with them...believe me!!
          What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say ~ Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Comment

Welcome to DOL from another Canadian Dane Mom.

Where in Canada are you?
            Charlotte, Zack (Blue Harlequin GD), and Grey (Russian Blue mix Cat)

sigpic
            Follow Zack's blog: http://wisdombyzack.wordpress.com/

Comment

Welcome to DOL! Another Canadian here too

Comment

Ontario

Hi there,
                I'm in Ontario - Fergus, it's near Toronto, about an hour away. Where are you guys located?

Comment

Montreal here

Comment

Welcome, I'm from Montréal too!
                    sigpicIsabelle, Optimus mom. He is 1 week shy of 11 months on that picture.

Comment

Welcome to DOL!
                      sigpic
                      Lori, Desi & Grimm
                      RIP my beloved Murray 5/17/07-09/13/12
                      Join Boise Danes ... https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.ph...66337846714730
                      Proud to be a Boise State Bronco!

Comment

Welcome, fellow Canadian! I'm in Ingersoll, about an hour from you. I'd like to see pics as well.

Comment

Pictures

Hi there,
                          Uploaded some pictures last night - can you guys access them or do I have to do something to allow access? Sorry - I'm a newbie!

Ingersoll! Yes, I know the area, had and aunt and uncle that lived near there for quite a long time!

Nice to know someone in the "neighbourhood"!!

Comment

Welcome!

Another Canadian here - Scarlett and I are in Toronto.
                            Katie & Scarlett
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ollies Mom View Post
                              Hi there,
                              Uploaded some pictures last night - can you guys access them or do I have to do something to allow access? Sorry - I'm a newbie!

Ingersoll! Yes, I know the area, had and aunt and uncle that lived near there for quite a long time!

Nice to know someone in the "neighbourhood"!!
                              Ollie is gorgeous!!
                              Chris, Wife to Dave, and Mom three human teenagers.
                              Also mom to Tori (11 yo Lab), , Ayla (2 yo brindle dane), Milo (2 yo boxer), Killian (4 week old iw pup who is still with his breeder and mommy) 3 kittens, 2 horses, multiple reptiles, 7 fainting goats, 25 chickens, and 2 pot bellied pigs, all of whom make life great!
                              RIP CARLIE 2/09-2/11 & REILLY 10/4/08-11/20/12, best friends together forever now.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X