This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back

Just wanted to say hello! I'm here again after being gone for a while and I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and their Danes. I'll post another intro so ya'll can catch up with what's been going on with me there.

It's great to be back!
    Lisa

NOS finally wore himself out. Whew!
    sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back !

Andi

Comment

• Hey guys!

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello. We just got a great dane puppy so we are somewhat back on the site. Thanks!
        Nicole

Comment

• Welcome Home!!! Where are the Pics????
          sigpicLynn - Ximmy's Mom's Mom - John & Lynsie, skin kids, Faela & Gus skin grandkids,OnzaPous, ReignaPous, Banshee & Kit-ten and now Dare Devil and Fuzzy Butt the cats, and of course......Ximmy Ximmy Xoom Xoom and [COLOR=red]Sprocket (aka Sprockey Wocky Puppy Pants) and Sibanca our newest Dane rescue

Comment

• Hello everyone,
            It has been several years since I joined, and a few since my last post here. I was encouraged to come back and say hello by a few friends. I thought since there are so many people here I don't know I thought I would re-introduce myself.

I am Tracey Mele and am currently owned by 5 danes, all fawn. They consist of my 8 yr old veteran, a rescue, and 3 that I show in conformation. So of you may know me from facebook as "Otto's Mom" (officially registered as Otto Be N Pictures). I have had danes for over 10 yrs and cannot imagine a day without them.

I am the mother of 3 adopted boys ages 28, 26, and 12. Married to my husband for 15 LONG HAPPY years. I am certified vet tech but work as a free lance photographer and graphic ad designer for dogs, and horses.

I look forward to getting to know each of you!

Tracey and the Great Dane Gang!

Comment

• I used to be on here as WackyFiasco in 2005. I had a Harlequin named Wolken. Before him, I had a Merle named Kilroy. Now, I have a mantled named Finn who's shy of 5 mos. old at the time of this post!

Since I am on a new account, I also posted an intro thread, here.
              Amare et sapere vix deo conceditur.
              sigpic

Comment

• Welcome back! I just came back as well, from about seven years ago!

Comment

• I haven't been on in years but I have Zeus who is 7 1/2 years and Jackson who is 11 weeks. We just got Jackson a week ago and things are going pretty smooth for not having a baby around in so many years! I will try to attach a picture on here.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic
                  Paula
                  Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
                  Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

• My Babies

Cheers everyone. I've been a member here for ages but have never posted. I have four dogs, one Golden named Page, one Dobie named Amber, and my two Dane children. Lyra is a blue fawn female, 13 months old. Lincoln is my blue boy, 6 months old and 93 lbs! I am afraid he's trying to become the next Giant George. I do intend to offer him for stud and am going to venture into either, or both, of the conformation and obedience worlds with him.
                    Last edited by JKoehler; 04-24-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JKoehler View Post
                      Cheers everyone. I've been a member here for ages but have never posted. I have four dogs, one Golden named Page, one Dobie named Amber, and my two Dane children. Lyra is a blue fawn female, 13 months old. Lincoln is my blue boy, 6 months old and 93 lbs! I am afraid he's trying to become the next Giant George. I do intend to offer him for stud and am going to venture into either, or both, of the conformation and obedience worlds with him.
                      Is Lyra going to be involved in conformation also?
                      sigpic

Duke - mismarked mantle dane, March 14, 2012
                      Twitter: @DukeTheDane

Comment

I would hope that he'll be finished his championship and fully health tested before you'd think about offering him for stud. Also, 90-100lbs at six months is pretty average for a male, one of mine was 94 at six months and is 150 now at 13 months.
                        Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                        Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

• Originally posted by kayla baxter View Post
                          I would hope that he'll be finished his championship and fully health tested before you'd think about offering him for stud. Also, 90-100lbs at six months is pretty average for a male, one of mine was 94 at six months and is 150 now at 13 months.
                          According to her website, there is already a planned 2014 breeding between Lyra and Lincoln.
                          sigpic

Duke - mismarked mantle dane, March 14, 2012
                          Twitter: @DukeTheDane

Comment

Lincoln is my blue boy, 6 months old and 93 lbs! I am afraid he's trying to become the next Giant George.
                            That's not an extreme weight for a male at all. My last female was 110 lbs. at 6 months and she was thin. She reached a little over 150 lbs. full grown.
                            Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

• Going though your page, I also noticed that your blue boy Lincon is related to my Festus. Please note that my boy has some EXTREME genetic issues and you should take that into serious consideration as many of the dogs in their pedigree are shared and are known to pass along these issues.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AprilLynne View Post
                                According to her website, there is already a planned 2014 breeding between Lyra and Lincoln.
                                Well there ya go, BYB all the way since blue fawn can't be shown...
                                Zephyr CGN, RE, TT- crazy harlequin
                                Divine Acres Riddle Me This- regal fawn

http://thegrownups.ca/ on life and (not) growing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X