Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are back! What a cool thread. Thanks to all the original posters. DOL is a special site.
    Ann & John and Navy (b. 1/5/14)
    Whisper (Avatar 3/9/07 - 11/19/13)

Zip (2000-2007 - waiting at the Bridge)
    http://dolforum.com/forum/image.php?...ine=1215894342

Also at the Bridge: Woof, Natasha, Kippie, Black Jack, Thumper, Nigra Altair and Sean

Comment

Age ... who cares. You're as young (or old) as you feel. Of course from day to day that can vary by about 30 years
      Debbie, don't worry about regrouping stuff, I really was kidding.
      I must say tho, that I do like the look of this forum as well as it's being "user friendly". There was a couple of versions I didn't really feel comfy with... not being the greatest 'puter whizz either. This one's pretty cool tho'.
      Next we'll have to try the "Chat" board thingie
      And then we'll have to buy Paul a case of beer to make up for lost time ...
      Astrid & Zoo

Comment

Chat

Originally posted by astridj View Post
        Next we'll have to try the "Chat" board thingie
        I remember version 1.0 of the Chat. Boy, were those the old days. The gerbils responsible for making my computer work back then weren't very reliable. LOL!

I agree that a case of beer for Paul is long overdue. We could be a bit of a handfull back then! Think age has mellowed us out?!?

Steph

Comment

I'm more of a newbie here, but read tons of the archives. Nice to meet you Gwenna! Welcome back!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rock_girl View Post
            I remember version 1.0 of the Chat. Boy, were those the old days. The gerbils responsible for making my computer work back then weren't very reliable. LOL!

I agree that a case of beer for Paul is long overdue. We could be a bit of a handfull back then! Think age has mellowed us out?!?

Steph
            LOL - not much chance of that, is there Steph??
            My best boy, Trooper.
            sigpic

Comment

Astrid and others

Originally posted by astridj View Post
              Awwww, "Junior Member" 1 Post .... Gosh, it HAS been a long time!
              Astrid & Zoo
              Hey, Astrid!!!

It's been a long time. Still get your Xmas cards, but no return address. Glad to see that you dropped in. I'll see about merging your old profile.

Hello to ALL the old timers!!

p
              ------------------------
              Great Danes Online
              www.danesonline.com
              ------------------------
              Great Danes Online Facebook
              http://www.facebook.com/danesonline
              ------------------------
              Admin Blog
              -------------//--------------

Comment

Hahahaha!!! Mellowed out??? That't got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard!! It's the non-mellow attitude that makes this place great! People who are very passionate about their babies and their opinion, and who aren't afraid of what other people think about it. I guess Im just a firm beleiver in the motto..."if you dont want my honest opinion, then dont ask for it". LOL Man, I sure missed this board!!! Im in on paying for Pauls case of beer.....he sure deserves it for putting up with all our crap....LOL He and Debbie must be two of the most patient people in the whole world!
                "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
                in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

This party is in full swing......

RockGirl, my Joey still has a crush on you but I keep showing him your wedding pixs while calmly explaining he missed his chance with you at the 2005 Nationals. So now he is still stuck with me for the another 24 years.
                  Remember that coffee pot that Dawn from El Paso rescue purchased for all of us to use at the Nationals. Well, since I was the last one to leave for home, I guess I inherited it and the darn $9.00 thing still works. Speaking of Dawn, someone grab her and bring her to the party too.
                  Jocelyn, remember when we talked about UFOs at the 2009 Nationals? My invitation still stands and now I have some fancy military night scope gear. I'll show you some mind-shattering things if you come visit.
                  Zipsmom, welcome to the party. We all try to put the FUN back into disFUNctional.
                  Spread the word to the old gang and someone order the case of beer for Paul, he will soon need it.
                  So dear friends and kind readers, here's your champange and warm hugs.
                  Last edited by Oni; 02-13-2010, 06:56 PM.

Comment

teeheehee, don't think there's any chance of any of you mellowing out, LOL!

Gotta dig up that picture of all of you at the Arizona National, wish I had been there, I know you guys had a blast. Honor told me.

Oh and Steph, those wedding photos were gorgeous.

Glad you're all back. We'll have to get in touch with Dawn and Heather. Kendra is still here and posts from time to time, and Joc, where's Cheryl? We'll have to invite her to the party too.
                    sigpic
                    In Memory of Sky, EZ and Honor

Visit Poke's Facebook Page

Member of the GDC of MD.
                    Well behaved danes are not born. They are “made” by responsible and caring dane owners.

Comment

Welcome back, everyone!! I've read your posts in the archives as well and it's nice to meet you all!
                      Katie & Scarlett
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow - didn't realize how many went MIA.

Welcome back!!!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

WOW! Gwenna. Where have you been? We've lost Bonnie and Clyde but still have Ursie. She will be 11 in March if she makes it as she has bone cancer. We have Frankie and Annie (Danes), and Millie, a relentless Rottie. Welcome back!
                            ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

I would absolutely love to see Heather back on the board!

Welcome back to everyone...it's been way too long without you guys.
                              Karen, Chance, Lucy and Savanah RB

sigpic

Comment

WOW !!!! Gwenna, Astrid, Joc, Steph !!!!!!

I was thinking a couple weeks back about Gwenna and Astrid -- how much help you were to me when I adopted my rescue boy Ari. -- I came back a while back too. Didn't get all my post numbers back, cuz I couldn't remember who I was back then, and still can't operate the 'puter too well either !!!

I lost Ari to dcm a couple years ago. But he lived a happy 6 years here, and became the dog of my heart.

Have a 9 month old GD pup now, Briar Rose. Still have the parrot, tortoise, and a bunny in daughter's room, who is not 17 (the daughter not the rabbit!).

Great to see everyone, and hand me a glass of the bubbly stuff. I'm in !

Andi

Comment

Working...
                                X