Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna introduce myself too!

Hey Everyone,
    I have been posting away on DOL for a few months and realized that I never introduced myself. I also have become addicted to DOL and keep it on my screen at work. I am an accountant, soon to be CPA, and DOL takes my mind off of all of the taxes, etc that I prepare at work. My boyfriend, Charles, and I bought our first great dane this August. His name is Gixxer. He is now about 4.75 months old and is a beautiful merle boy! I have really enjoyed this site and always get great info from you guys, especially the lady from SixStar Danes. Anywayz, I just wanted to tell everyone hello. So, from one dane-lover to another - HI!
    Cori,Gixxer,Charles
    :-( }> :-(

RE: I wanna introduce myself too!

Welcome to DOL. We would love to see pics of your baby. You can post for free on www.imagestation.com
    I live in Houston, where in Texas do you live?

Comment

Welcome aboard
      Rachel C. of Sixstar Danes
      Click here to see our Youtube videos.
      Feeding raw since Dec 2000

Comment

Welcome! I too have been posting for a while, and 'lurked' for a while before that but never introduced myself!

There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum. I learn something new every day.

I have a 15 month old male Dane named Sarge...he's also a merle. I adopted him about 3 1/2 weeks ago. He is great!

Again, welcome!

Cindy

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289003909

sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys,
          I live in New Braunfels, TX. I would love to post pictures of my sweet boy. The problem is that I don't have a digital camera. My brother took some pictures of Gixxer with his, but said that they were too big or something to put on the internet?? I don't know much about that stuff. I am so proud of our boy, but don't know exactly how I can get his pictures out there.
          Cori,Gixxer,Charles
          :-( }> :-(

Comment

Do you have a scanner?...When you get your pics developed they can put them on a disk, or you can take your existing photos and they can put them on a disk, digital cameras are getting pretty cheap..(I got a bundle pack with cam, printer, ink, paper the whole bit for under $200.....the camera by itself sells for $140....you may look into a packAGE DEAL

Comment

Thanks for the great info. Caleb is really sweet. Where did you get your digital camera? Thanks again!
              Cori,Gixxer,Charles
              :9

Comment

GOOD OL" Walmart!....The picture quality is really good for a cheap camera!It is a concord (off brand but it serves it purpose ha!)..
                I wouldn't trade Caleb for anything ...we all love him, I think his "sweetness" shows through in all his pictures!
                They may have the bundle packs cheaper now or may have new packs since it is pretty close to Christmas, I got mine last year for a present..( Husband bought it to take pictures of the kids, but Caleb kinda "stole" the spotlight)....

Comment

Working...
                X