hi from Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from Ontario, Canada

Hi everyone, I've been cruising around DOL for about a month now and i must say the info here is amazing. My husband and I (and our cat, Mo) are adding a black male dane to our family this fall. He'll be about 9 weeks old when we get him. We haven't actually seen him yet (we'll see him when he is 5 weeks) and the waiting is KILLING me !! . We called our breeder last night and she said the babies are all growing like monsters, she's never had pups this big! (the mom only had five, so there's lots of food to go around) . I guess they are taking after their dad, who is an amazing show champ, really big. Well, i just thought it was time to say hey to you all, and thank you for all the great advise so far as we prepare for the rascal to come home!

RE: hi from Ontario, Canada

Great! Welcome and Congratulations!

I'm from Montréal and I have a black to!

Comment

Welcome from Calgary, Alberta!

Comment

Hi from Ontario too and just got a black boy also
        Islander
        I am back to the world of Danes-let's get the ride started!!
        RIP my Thunder boy, you will always have my heart!!

Comment

Hi and Welcome to DOL. Glad you could join us. Be sure and Post pics when you get your baby.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...1/fbb2e526.jpg

"Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." – Mordecai Siegal

Linda, Dave, Jesse, and Kitties, Cassie, Pekoe and Emma

http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals.../personal.html

Linda and Rocky
          sigpic
          Jesse 1998-2007
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVBbjuLUGM
          Harley 1998-2002
          Breeze 1973-1982

Comment

Wecome welcome!

Chris

~*He who is cruel to animals, becomes hard also in his dealings w/man. We can judge man by his treatment of animals*~

~Immanuel Kant~

Comment

Welcome to Dol. I remember the dull ache in my stomach waiting for my baby to come home. Hope it goes fast for you.

Comment

Nice to have you. Welcome to DOL. Don't forget to post pics when you can!

Comment

Welcome!

I did not know there were so many people on this forum that were from Canada, I'm from Montreal (south shore) and we have a beautiful black girl Dane that keeps on growing and growing and growing.

Good luck and keep us posted on your pup

Lynn

Comment

Hello and welcome from Ottawa, Ontario!

Kristin, Brycen (blue dane) & Tip (X-racer)

Comment

Oh oh oh! Allo les amis de Montréal, je suis de Terrebonne (rive-nord)
                      I am so happy to know that there's another Dane family nearby!!!!
                      Please be free to ask for play date... we dont have alot of dane friends in the neighbourhoud!

Julie

Comment

Hello and welcome from Lucan (London)!

Comment

You are right about that, not too many Dane friends and not too many people who like big dogs either.

People walk by us and are literaly scared of our dog but in fact our dog is probably more afraid of them! Humans, they don't understand dogs!!! Even less Danes!!!!

We may meet in a dog park one day!! There are quite a few in Montreal and some beautfiul ones on the south shore.

Unfortunately, were I live there are no dog parks, which is so sad because it's a safe place were dogs can run free, safe for people and safe for dogs

Lynn

Comment

Cool, Kristen (+ Brycen and Tip ), I go to Ottawa every other weekend or so to visit the in-laws. We live in Sharbot Lake (small town down Hwy 7). Nice to know there is someone near by :7

Comment

My husband's sister has a cottage in Marmora that we visit often in the summer with the puppers of course. We always take HWY 7 and go through Sharbot Lake.

Small world.

Kristin, Brycen & Tip

Comment

Working...
                              X