Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

I've been lurking here for the last month and I figured it was time to introduce myself. I am the mother of 2 dogs. Sapphire is a 14 year old border collie mix and Midnight who is a 12 week old GD mix. We got Midnight from the pound when she was 9 weeks old. At that time she already weighed 25 lbs. She has an appointment with the Vet tomorrow night. I can't wait to see how much she weighs now! It looks like she has already doubled in size. I have found so much useful information on this board. It's greatly appreciated. Well, just wanted to say hi!

RE: Introduction

Welcome to DOL and Congrats on your new addition! If I could go back and do one thing differently it would be to mark my little guys height on a wall chart/fence like I did with my kids growing up. It would have to be done about every week though because they grow so fast. I'll do it with my next dane (and all the ones that follow!) Once again welcome....take lots of pics!

Comment

What a great little guy! And good for you to rescue. I have a rescue dane too. I love your name Midnight. My babysitter has a dog named Midnight so now my 2yo calls all dogs Midnight even our dog Percy.
      Welcome to DOL!
      Janette

Comment

All the kids are beautiful. Good luck and God bless you for saving Midnight.
        Cindy

Comment

Working...
        X