Newbie saying hello!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie saying hello!!

Thanks to all you guys for the advise in buying our dane. Im happy to announce the arrival of Titus to our family. He is a blue merle and is 9 weeks old. He and his "brother" Amos, a 1 year old boxer, are getting along great. We were a little aprehensive about getting a giant breed dog, but thanks to the info and posts here out worrys were dissolved. We have had Titus for just over a week now and we are amazed with his growth, not only his physical growth but his social abilities. Danes are so wonderful!! Im looking forward to sharing all the first dane stories with you all, and will keep learning all i can from your experinces. Thanks agian!

RE: Newbie saying hello!!

Welcome!! I too am a newbie here and this is the most addictive site on the web!!! There are so many folks here who really care. My little boy Jackson was a REAL sweetheart :-( for the first 12 weeks, now... :P :P :P :P :P that he is 15 weeks, well...... Marty
    I still love him though!

here is my boy... [http://www.geocities.com/marty_cates]

Comment

Hi and Welcome. This is a great place to get answers and help. Your new little baby is sooooo cute.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on your new arrival. Make sure you check out the older posts on this site too. Lots and lots of great info there. Your in the right place.

Comment

cates, Jackson is a cutie. (Im a guy, am I allowed to say cute?:-) ) What color is he? Those are very striking markings. Im pretty sure Titus is blue merle, there seems to be many names for the different mixes. ie: bluiquin, fawniquin, silver harliquin. Im just tired of people asking where I got a grey dalmation.

Comment

What a cutie.
            Make sure you take lots of pics, they grow up fast!

Comment

Well Thanks, I guess Jack would be a mismarked harl? Anyway, He looks okay- marked to me! He was a sort-of rescue,,,,rescued from a sister-in law that didn't know what she got into! I love him wth all my heart. I am now SO hooked that I want another dane!!! But not till Jack is growed up! LOL....I'm pretty sure Jack came from some horrible BYB, and if I ever went purposfuly looking for a dane, I would do it right. I lose sleep worried that he will have health issues. Your dane is a very nice looking merle. I would love to have one! Edited to add that we get the Dalmation comments DAILY! ;-)

Comment

Welcome!!

Just wait, their growth seems like an Energizer (pink bunny) battery-they keep growing and growing and growing...

Your pup is really cute. My first dane was a merle, and there will never be another like him in my heart.

Chris

Comment

Welcome: What a cutie pie Titus is. You are already hooked!!!! LOL!!!!! It doesn't take long.
                  Linda and Rocky
                  sigpic
                  Jesse 1998-2007
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVBbjuLUGM
                  Harley 1998-2002
                  Breeze 1973-1982

Comment

What a little angel! Wow, it just made me realize that my Sophie really WAS that small lol. She's only 14 weeks, but compared to him, I've just noticed how big she has gotten lol. He is a real cutie pie.

Comment

Working...
                    X