Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dane Lover

Hi,

I am new to this webpage and also am looking for a dane pup.
    People HAVE BEEN SAYING DIFFERENT STORIES TO ME.

i have a 14 month old toddler, They say, by mistake when they both play together, if the dane happens to trod over him when he is 6 months old also, its going to b difficult.

and i am so confused!!!!
    but i wanna a dane pup and raise it along with my little one, as he loves dogs, and i think it would be a great gurdian for him as well.

does any of u have any thoughts to share about this?

and also i wannu meet a dane owner personally to talk to them, i live in cambridge, ontario, so if of u could help me with links to owners or breeders, it would b of great help.

thanks in advance
    regards
    suneethaprakash

RE: New Dane Lover

Suneetha,

There is a Great Dane specialty show in September in Vineland Station (just west of St. Catharines). There is typically a very good turnout so you would have an opportunity to see a lot of danes.

From the CKC website:
    OUTDOOR
    September 2003 - 20 VINELAND STATION
    Association of Great Dane Fanciers. John W Kuntze RR 1 Milverton, ON, N0K 1M0 (519) 595-4749

Yasmeen, Magic & Zephyr (AD)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven then when I die I want to go where they went." ...unknown
    Yasmeen

sigpic

Comment

RE: New Dane Lover

I think you should get a pup and let them grow up together. This way the dog can get used to kids and what they can do (like pulling tails and riding it like a horse) and so when your child has friends over, the dog will be gentle. I have a little boy and my dane puppy and my son love each other!!

Comment

Working...
      X