Old Member Saying Hello Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Member Saying Hello Again

It has been some time now since I have been on DOL. Getting caught up in life with work, kids ect. has kept me busy. I joined when Roxy was 8 weeks and now will be 11 in March. Ace is now 9 as of September. Anyways, I was wanting to say hello to those of you who remember me and to those of you that are new to me. Looks Like I have a lot to catch up on.
    sigpic
    Roxy & Ace

hey!!! i sure do remember you, welcome back!! like myself, you have some senior danes now. so nice to see these big lugs living longer lives. <3
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Hey Charlene! I was just catching up o things and wanted you to know that I am sorry for your losses. Yes, mine are very senior now but not without issues. Roxy suffers with bouts of pneumonia (aspiration) it's been very hard on her and now she has DM in the rear. Poor Ace has always been so healthy however, I took him in a couple of months ago to have some lypomas and cyst removed. 1 came back as oral melanoma.
      sigpic
      Roxy & Ace

Comment

thanks for the sentiments. there have been some really tough ones over the past few years and just when i think i can't do it again, BAM...here comes another senior to rescue!

i sure hope ace will be ok!!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

welcome back.. I lost my boy a couple years ago and still have my girl. She is almost 10 and is having issues.
          sigpic
          Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
          Associate Member GDCNE
          Member GSPCA
          Member NAVHDA
          Member Central Maine Kennel Club
          High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I dont think a lot of people understand the bond we have with our dogs and so they dismiss the the deep sadness we have at thier passing. That is a day that I am not looking forward to but try my best to mentaly prepare for (if there is such a thing).

I am also sorry to her about your girl not being well. What issues is she having? I'm trying to learn all I can about this "aging" process.
            sigpic
            Roxy & Ace

Comment

Working...
            X