Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maisie and Willow

Hi all

First post here introducing Maisie and Willow. Maisie just turned 1 year old and Willow just turned 6 months. We got Maisie when she was 10 weeks and when she grew out of the puppy stage, we wanted to do it all again lol Our first great danes so its been quite the adventure! I have some concerns about Willow that I will post in the health section, but wanted to drop in and say hello! (I tried several times to upload photos... no luck!)

welcome to DOL! i use IMGUR for picture posting. it's like photobucket but there's no charges for it and it's very user-friendly.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
      welcome to DOL! i use IMGUR for picture posting. it's like photobucket but there's no charges for it and it's very user-friendly.
      Thanks for the tip Charlene... lets see if this works

https://imgur.com/Ek4lIKk
      Last edited by M&W2Danes; 01-09-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

sweet!!

so, click on your photo on imgur and then scroll down through the options. choose the last one where you see (message boards). click on "large thumbnail", hit copy and then paste it to your post here.

tadaaa!
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene View Post
          sweet!!

so, click on your photo on imgur and then scroll down through the options. choose the last one where you see (message boards). click on "large thumbnail", hit copy and then paste it to your post here.
          Awesome, thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
          X