Just Registered, Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Registered, Hello!

Hi! I am a new mom to a 5 month old male Blue Great Dane puppy. I was so excited when I came across this site and already have learned some valuable information from reading past posts. I already have one question, Blu has been on precise holistic large breed puppy food but I just found out they have shut done and discontinued all of their foods. So, thinking of switching to either Fromm Gold large breed puppy or Chicken Soup for Soul large breed puppy, just wanted to see if one was preferred over the other or which is a better quality food. Once again so grateful to have found this site and thank you!

The Chicken Soup has the correct calcium/phosphorous levels. I'm not sure about the Fromm , haven't checked in a long time.. Either food is good quality.
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Hi,
      Thank you so much for your input. I Checked the levels for the Fromm, and the calcium was 1.35 and phosphorus was 1.02. So I think I will go with the Chicken Soup brand since calcium/phosphorus was a little lower. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X