North bay intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North bay intro

Hello yall, my name is Dap and I am from Sebastopol, California. Its in the Northern California area. 45 from San Francisco. Im new to the Dane community. The last 15 years have been Labradors(breeding and raising). I now have my first Dane she is 3months 12 days. The bitches name is Keva.(Irish meaning is gentle precious and beautiful). I been a long time lurker but decided I need to jump on board, because I do rely on this forum. Right now shes eating EaglePack large/giant adult dog food. She is 38lbs. Healthy, playful and doing very good. This is my first of many Danes to come.
    Thank you for your time, Nick Dap

Comment

welcome to DOL! congrats on entering the world of danes. they are wonderful dogs! i have been in dane rescue for 11 years now, i currently have 4 danes (3 rescues, 1 retired show girl).

unfortunately, posting pictures through DOL just isn't working these days. all we can see are teeny tiny dots. i use IMGUR to post pics. it's easy peasy and very user-friendly.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Welcome to the group... I suggest you get your pup on to the puppy formula.. (the days of feeding adult food to a Dane pup is pretty much gone..) You don't need to be concerned with protein but you do need to be concerned with calcium/phosphorous levels and over feeding.
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
        X