No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, it sounds like they both have the same coloring as your pup? was their coloring "splotchy" like hers? if that's the case, this is definitely not a reputable/good breeder. but you have her now and you love her dearly so feed her good food and let her grow at a nice slow pace. she may never be very big but it's genetics and there's nothing you can do to make it happen.

it wouldn't hurt to take a stool sample to the vet and make sure your dewormer worked as it should have. there are different "stages" of internal parasites that a past deworming may not have killed.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

her puppy at 6 weeks. he looks younger to me.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

I was going to say, the first pic looks 3 weeks and that "6 week" pic looks maybe 5 weeks.
        ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

that's what i thought, too. here's a photo of the "registration" papers. i've never heard of this organization.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

The puppy doesn't look as old as said and that registry is NOT a reputable one and is NEVER used by a responsible breeder.. Sadly this puppy was produced by an irresponsible breeder.. All you can do is love her, socialize her, train her and hopefully will not have any health or temperament issues.
            sigpic
            Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
            Associate Member GDCNE
            Member GSPCA
            Member NAVHDA
            Member Central Maine Kennel Club
            High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Thanks guys Iíll be posting pics on here as she grows also Iíve read a lot about the blue eyed with a 25% of going blind is that a myth?

Comment

i haven't heard that particular statistic but if both parents are merle colored (like your puppy), there is a good chance that puppies in the litter could be born blind and/or deaf. definitely not a reputable breeder. if you can afford pet insurance, i would strongly suggest you check into it. hopefully, your puppy will grow and thrive but there are health issues you *could* run into down the road.
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                X