Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Can anyone help me with her breed she’s exactly 3 months the man I bought it from said she was a Great Dane Merle but I have a hard time believing that

Comment

Hard to tell from photo because they are too small... How big is she? weight/height.. I take it no paperwork and you didn't get to see mom? It appears you bought from an irresponsible person.
      sigpic
      Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
      Associate Member GDCNE
      Member GSPCA
      Member NAVHDA
      Member Central Maine Kennel Club
      High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

I do have paperwork that they are registered mom and dad but she just looks tiny to me I measured her they way I researched it and I get 15 inches height and to weigh her I can never get a accurate cause she doesn’t stay still

Comment

Also I saw mom and dad and they looked very legit

Comment

Do u have a email where I can send the big pictures to u

Comment

how old did the seller tell you she is?

i use Imgur to store/post pictures. it's very user-friendly. you need to post larger pics of her so we can get a better idea.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

She was 6 weeks when I got her and he gave me the registration papers as well I honestly don’t how to do that here’s my email maybe I can send bigger pictures through that.... P_perez08@icloud.com

Comment

Also vet records from her first shots I have

Comment

six weeks is far too soon to take a puppy from it's mother and litter mates. they should stay together for AT LEAST 8-10 weeks. my email is nina@irtc.net. send me some pictures and i can post them here for you.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

ok guys, this is the pup at 1 month and 3 months.

[SIGPIC]

Comment

i do think she's a purebred dane but not well bred. without seeing the parents, i would say they are not very good representatives of the breed even if they are purebred. have you dewormed her at all? she looks like she might have a wormy belly but it's hard to tell with this picture and the position she's in.

what colors were the mom and dad?
                        [SIGPIC]

Comment

As Charlene said 6 weeks is way too young for a puppy to go to it's new home...Responsible breeders never send them until they are at least 8 weeks. She does look Dane but small and not well bred.... what registry are her papers from? I also second Charlene that she looks like she might have worms but hard to tell.
                          sigpic
                          Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
                          Associate Member GDCNE
                          Member GSPCA
                          Member NAVHDA
                          Member Central Maine Kennel Club
                          High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Yes I have dewormed her and I’ll check the registration papers when I get home I think it’s akc

Comment

Mom was grey and white and dad was black with grey

Comment

Working...
                              X