Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ears and peeing

Hi I知 new to this forum and not sure I知 posting right sorry
    I have a 12 weeks old harlequin boy! His ears are crossing though and I had someone tell me I need to pin them down? Any info on this and how and where I do this? Also he goes outside and then comes in after going pee and pees on his bed again?! So frustrating I知 not sure what he痴 doing! Then today my son was petting him and he started peeing on the floor while he was petting him *♀️ any ideas what痴 happening?
    Thanks

Sounds like he has submissive peeing going on which is very common in puppies and young dogs...it will pass ..do not call attention to it or punish since this will only serve to make it worse. As far as peeing and then coming in and peeing again it sounds like he is not finishing before he comes in.. Puppies are easily distracted and will stop before finishing only to suddenly realize a bit later that they still need to go. This too is common.. Take him out and keep him out longer.. As far as ears.. are they natural or cropped?
    sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

They池e natural

Comment

Most usually people do not tape natural ears unless they are planning on showing and want to make sure they lie flat otherwise most people with companion only just leave them the way they are. There is a video out there by sixstardanes that shows how to tape natural ears if someone does want to.
        sigpic
        Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
        Associate Member GDCNE
        Member GSPCA
        Member NAVHDA
        Member Central Maine Kennel Club
        High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Ok thanks !

Comment

Working...
          X