New Great Dane Parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Great Dane Parents

Hello, my name is Colette and my fiance (Alex) and I became proud parents of beautiful great dane puppy back in early January. His name is Dax and we brought him home when he was 8 weeks old. He is now currently just over 4 months old and we absolutely love him to peices. We knew we would love the great dane breed but never imagined just how much we would fall in love with the breed/our pup!

He is all black with a small white patch on his chest. He loves to play, talk, and sleep. He is quite the momma's boy. We couldn't imagine life without him.

We are also new parents to an amazing great Dane named Bruno. We picked him up when he was 16 weeks old. He is now 7-1/2 months and growing so fast. He can already rest his head on our kitchen counter. He is very strong and very intelligent. He graduated from puppy kindergarten and is now in Obedience Level 1 Training . He is a gorgeous brindle. He is very strong and full of energy. He loves going to the dog park where he runs and plays with all types of different breed dogs.
    Last edited by Dschleig; 03-25-2018, 07:07 AM.

Comment

congrats to both of you! once you have a dane, you will never want anything else! i wish DOL could fix the issue with posting pictures. your photos show up so tiny, i can barely tell there's a dog.

just a word of caution about dog parks...they really aren't the best place for socializing puppies. one bad encounter can effect your dog for the rest of its life. especially with older/larger danes, some dogs are intimidated by their size and may act aggressively. it would be better for you to arrange play dates with friend's dogs that you know are stable. they don't have to be danes to accomplish socialization. also, there are so many clueless owners out there who will blame YOUR dog for any negative encounters simply because your dog is giant.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
      X