Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction for Kaine!

Hi! My name is Sadie.

I grew up with a fawn Great Dane named Harley. She is currently nine years old! She lives back home with my parents because she is the family dog.
    About two months ago, I adopted a black Great Dane named Kaine. I adopted him when he was about ten months old, with me being his third owner. He is now almost one years old!

He's a Craigslist puppy; both his first and second owner put him on Craigslist.

Kaine can be a pain in the butt sometimes but he is by far the best thing that has happened to me! Although it upsets me that he was just given up by his previous owners, making me his third owner when he was only ten months old at the time, I'm glad they both gave him up because that led him to me.
    I know I can provide the best possible home for him and I would never in a million years give him up.

When I first got him, he didn't know a single command besides him somewhat knowing "sit," but even with that he would only listen 1/3 of the time and he would always lay down instead of sit.
    He now knows sit, lay down, touch, and leave it. We are still working on him being more calm when other animals are around (he gets extremely hyper) and with him not jumping and pawing as much.

I'm excited to be a part of this forum!

The fawn Great Dane on the top is Harley (the family dog), the black Great Dane on the bottom is Kaine (my dog) :)
Working...
X