Bell a seemed lime she was better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell a seemed lime she was better

But the diaherria came back. For the life of me I could not figure out what was going on. Then it dawned on me, I started giving her a new kind of treat a few days prior to the diaherria. I stopped it yesterday and threw them away. She was up again every hour last night going potty. Today she seems much better. Her is getting thicker but my mom just called and said she had an accident in her crate. Poor girl.....Since the last time she had the treats was Wednesday night, will it take time to get out if her system? I am waiting to go on a business trip and so my hubby's will be taking care of her for me. Can i give her some Mylanta if she is up again tonight? Thought I would ask you wonderful people what your thoughts were. Thank you in advance.

I would hold off on food tonight and start a bland diet in the morning. I would do the bland diet until the stool is firm again and then slow switch back to the regular food. If the diarrhea returns again, it could be the food causing the issue. I would have a stool sample checked by her vet as well if it continues. HTH!
    sigpic
    Crystal
    Owned by:
    Dexter 8 year old GD, CGC
    CH xxx's Top Gear AKA Studebaker (Baker) 4 years
    Bagel 19 yr old Maine Coon
    Lox 11 yr old Russian Blue mix

Comment

Working...
    X