Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any homemade ear cleaning remedies?

Hi,

I am looking to see if anyone has suggestions for the use of any homemade ear cleaning remedies that are effective and safe for routine use, thanks.

RE: any homemade ear cleaning remedies?

1/3 apple cider vinegar
    1/3 rubbing alcohol
    1/3 water
    swab ear w/ cotton ball soaked in solution, do not pour in ear or try to swab down in the ear canal where you can not see, if ear is already infected this will sting!!
    Michele
    Mom to: Angel huskyx (3/15/2001), Lestat labx (12/1/2001), Mystra beaglex (04/01/2005), Merlin airedale (08/01/2012)
    RIP my loves:
    Isis (dane) (7/1/2005-11/5/2011), Venus (dane) (9/1/02-06/24/13)

Comment

I have found so many different receipts on the Web. But this one works. Moreover, when I asked for professional help, they told me anything similar. But also recommended requesting a professional cleaning company to remove all the probable problems from my home. Is it really so?

Comment

I used to use peroxide but the vet suggested Epi-Otic. Not homemade but works well.

Comment

Originally posted by ReneeDavis View Post
          I have found so many different receipts on the Web. But this one works. Moreover, when I asked for professional help, they told me anything similar. But also recommended requesting a professional cleaning company like this to remove all the probable problems from my home. Is it really so?
          And peroxide is also good. Thanks for the advice! The main thing is connected to the result. So to get the best one is very important to follow the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by ReneeDavis View Post
            But also recommended requesting a professional cleaning company to remove all the probable problems from my home. Is it really so?
            can you explain what you mean? what problems and why a professional cleaning company??

[SIGPIC]

Comment

I use Zymox ear cleaner and it works very well. Also, not expensive, although not homemade.
              sigpic
              Roxy & Ace

Comment

Working...
              X