swollen back paw,pad came off , then toenail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swollen back paw,pad came off , then toenail

my older dane moose,his back right foot was swollen ,went to the vet next morning to have the doctor say that he stepped in a chemical of some kind so we got a cream with antibiotic in it , 2 days later it was getting worse , the pad literally just feel off then the entire toenail came off, went back to the vet ,, said it was so red and swollen from he licking it. got a cone ,2 days later he started to shake horribly , , back to the vet seeing a different doctor and her response was completely different , said it could have been infection and was working its way out, so 5 days of antibiotics, pain med, steroids, she said if in the 5 days its not better then its prob a tumor and they would need to amputate the toes. started thinking what if something bit him . im hoping someone can share any input.
    this was when it was first swollen vet said he stepped in a chemical this was the second visit to vet , they said it was from him licking ,

Originally posted by Jlawson3 View Post
    to have the doctor say that he stepped in a chemical of some kind so we got a cream with antibiotic in it , 2 days later it was getting worse .
    Didn't chemicals help? I heard so many stories about the assistance of the chemicals in such situations... I must say, chemical synthesis elements are very important and necessary in our lives. Even ordinary things like screen cleaners from here are very important in my everyday life. So anything more important and useful must be here, as well.

Comment

Working...
    X