Beginner novice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner novice

Last weekend Shark and I were entered in our first OB trial. We matched Friday, went and worked at the venue Saturday (bc there was no match) and did the trial Sunday AM. We got an NQ on the recall and sit stay, but he was SO happy and attentive, even while really distracted by the golden squalling ringside in his crate. You can see Eisen looking concerned near the about turn I our heeling pattern. Anyway, here's the video of our performance. We're planning to match in Lubbock next weekend if we can swing the trip for 5 minutes of ring time lol.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...5&id=508571804
    sigpic
    Fergus
    SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
    Eisen Shark
    C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

You looked great to me! He really did look like he was having fun. The way he watched you walk around the ring was just adorable.
    sigpicLisa
    Missing Mira (7/15/03-12/17/13)

Comment

Wonderful job! He was so happy! He did so well on the figure 8 considering he had to squeeeeeze himself between the judge! What a great first trial!
      sigpic

Comment

Until I watched the video 7 or 8 thousand times, I don't guess I have ever noticed what great attention he gives me when we're working. If I can figure out how to keep him chill when I leave for the briefing, I think I'll have a hell of a competition dog. ❤❤❤ my big goofy boy!
        sigpic
        Fergus
        SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
        Eisen Shark
        C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Working...
        X