New Obedience Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Obedience Title

Freyja recently finished her Beginner Novice obedience title.

*** *** Ride of the Valkyries BN, RN, CGCA

The last trial was at our local obedience training club, and there were only two dogs in our class - both Great Danes! I thought you would appreciate this story. We both qualified, and when it was time for the judge to present the ribbons, she started talking about the odds of both dogs in this class being Danes at an all breed trial, and how awesome Danes are (paraphrasing ), and how her next dog is going to be a Dane. The club gave toys with the placements, and they brought out two huge toys for us. Both dogs grabbed their toys and started shaking them around excitedly. It was quite a scene. One of the ladies watching even commented to my husband that our club needs more Great Danes. Love our breed.
    Attached Files

"This is my favorite toy. I bought it with my own money."
    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats! Didn't she just get a couple conformation points too?
      sigpic
      Chaucey
      Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Lol, yes. Best of Winners Saturday and Sunday last weekend. I am beginning to see how quickly news travels on Facebook... and I'm not even on it!

Comment

Originally posted by MeMyselfAndI View Post
          Lol, yes. Best of Winners Saturday and Sunday last weekend. I am beginning to see how quickly news travels on Facebook... and I'm not even on it!
          Her breeder had to brag
          sigpic
          Chaucey
          Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Great job! 👍
            sigpic 6/20/14 Parros

Comment

Working...
            X