Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danes Online Needs Your Help!

Hi Everyone!

As you have probably seen, we are trying to raise funds to fix and update danesonline.com.

We have started a kickstarter campaign and are asking for your help.
    Todd and I inherited this site from Paul and know there is a ot of work that needs to go into it but can't cover the costs on our own.
    If you can help, please go to:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ent-danes-onli

Every penny will go towards saving Danes Online and making it more user friendly and have even more information than before.

Any amount will help and we appreciate everyone's dedication in helping us continue making Danes Online the leading authority on all things Great Dane!

Have a great day guys!

Regards,
    Tracey Mumford

I'm curious to have an update to the Kickstarter project - as someone who backed it and saw that it was successful and have since heard nothing, I'm wondering what's happening with the funds.

Thanks!

Comment

curious too, I see the full amount they were hoping to raise was reached which was the last update back in April..

Comment

Any updates?
        sigpic
        Willow and Liv

Comment

Yes - I'm interested in an update as well.
          -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

I agree - regular updates would be nice. It's unfortunate we have to keep going back to ask.

Comment

This is why I rarely ever donate to these types of things ...... I hope it was really for DOL

Comment

Originally posted by kaisersmomma View Post
                This is why I rarely ever donate to these types of things ...... I hope it was really for DOL
                Right? I hate to be that way but lack of updates makes things seem a bit shady.
                sigpic
                Fergus
                SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
                Eisen Shark
                C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

I've asked for another update on the kickstarter page.

Comment

From the Kickstarter Page:

Hi everyone, apologies for the lack of updates as of yet.
                    Danes Online will be launching out beta version of the website on Friday August 12. We are looking forward to some great feedback from you - the community - so that we can organize the site in the best way to serve the Great Danes audience.
                    Best,
                    Todd

Comment

Is there anyway they can stop these spam posts? The forum seems to be the worst for them and they are increasing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karenNJ View Post
                        Is there anyway they can stop these spam posts? The forum seems to be the worst for them and they are increasing
                        Don't report them as spam posts. Suzanne and Tracy both did and got banned from the forum. They were unbanned, but it seems that perhaps reporting posts as spam triggers something accidentally.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel7292 View Post
                          Don't report them as spam posts. Suzanne and Tracy both did and got banned from the forum. They were unbanned, but it seems that perhaps reporting posts as spam triggers something accidentally.
                          How strange. I've been reporting them all along too - although not the most recent ones as we've been too busy with our move.
                          -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Oh yeah, the banned hammer fell quick when I reported a spam a couple weeks ago. So sad to see you've been banned and when the ban will be lifted: NEVER! Ha. I sent a couple messages and enlisted DOL member help, and then one day (after about two weeks) suddenly, I was unbanned.
                            Tracy
                            sigpic
                            Mouse April 2010
                            Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Two weeks! I'll just ignore the spam posts, I come here everyday, can't risk two weeks!
                              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Working...
                              X