Dane puppy peed on me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dane puppy peed on me

My puppy peed on me. He is 10 weeks old and the foster mom said he once peed in their bed and isn't potty trained yet. Is this normal?

Completely! Keep up the potty training!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic
    Paula
    Mom to Zeus 10/6/2005
    Jackson 12/8/2012

Comment

Originally posted by pfrantz77 View Post
      Completely! Keep up the potty training!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much! I got worried for a second. Phew

Comment

Do keep an eye on it though...if he just peed on you while laying on you, that is a bit worrisome as he should notice it coming out and not want to pee on himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmagick View Post
          Do keep an eye on it though...if he just peed on you while laying on you, that is a bit worrisome as he should notice it coming out and not want to pee on himself.

He was sitting in my lap half asleep! He saw the vet today and he said he was all healthy:/

Comment

He might have just really had to go, and released on accident while falling asleep.

I've had that happen with puppies in the past, just not Apollo.

Try taking him out a little more often
            -- Katelyn

sigpic
            Apollo

Comment

Originally posted by KatieRae View Post
              He might have just really had to go, and released on accident while falling asleep.

I've had that happen with puppies in the past, just not Apollo.

Try taking him out a little more often

This was on the way home! We had to drive 5 hours to pick him up from the foster ladies home. But he's been doing much better at the house. First thing this morning I walked him to the back yard and he went straight there and didn't stop along the way to pee on the carpet which is what Daisy used to do.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaBunaa View Post
                This was on the way home! We had to drive 5 hours to pick him up from the foster ladies home. But he's been doing much better at the house. First thing this morning I walked him to the back yard and he went straight there and didn't stop along the way to pee on the carpet which is what Daisy used to do.
                Ohhh, well that explains it. If he's only 10 weeks, that's a long time for him to hold it! Glad to hear he's doing good with his potty training!
                -- Katelyn

sigpic
                Apollo

Comment

Working...
                X