Zoom Groom- which color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Groom- which color

I am going to try the Zoom Groom. Does it matter which color I get? Does one color work better than another?

Also! I had one of these when Marley was a puppy and it didn't seem to work well. What is the best technique in using this tool? I don't think I used it properly at all and would like to try again.
    Thanks!

I have the pink ones.

Did you know Zoom Grooms have been discontinued? I went to get a new one the other day at the pet supply store and found that out. Had to go online and buy several of them.
    Bev
    Foto Danes

Ch Payaso Flighty Star Alliance RN CGC CHIC
    sigpic

Comment

nevermind thinking of a different product.
      Sean

Comment

I have pink ones for my boy dogs I can't believe they stopped making them!! They are my favs.
        sigpic
        -Sara-
        -Classic & Zuma-

Comment

Discontinued?! What the eff!!

We have a pink one.

If you can't find a Zoom Groom, you can use a rubber curry brush for horses. Pretty much the same thing.
          Katie & Scarlett
          sigpic

Comment

Do you think the blue one works just the same?

Comment

I think so. The only real difference is that the pink one is slightly larger and is in the outline of a dog. The blue one is slightly smaller and is in the outline of a cat.
              Katie & Scarlett
              sigpic

Comment

i have a blue one! works great
                http://4supra.blogspot.com

sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Do you guys have an special techniques you use with it to get as much hair as possible off the dog?

Comment

I brush in circles and against the hair, then brush with the hair to pull it all off.
                    Katie & Scarlett
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlett's Mum View Post
                      If you can't find a Zoom Groom, you can use a rubber curry brush for horses. Pretty much the same thing.
                      We have one of these that we got from Tractor Supply for a few $. It works really well.
                      sigpic
                      Roxy & Ace

Comment

I have the pink one, and it is fabulous!! I am wrecked that they have discontinued it. I am going to get online and buy all the ones I can find!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I just bought one on ebay for like $5 .. I got the green one! And since Bain had the liquid poops again .. he gets to get a bath with one when I get home (since he is sitting in his crate right now with a rear end covered in poop *blech*)
                          sigpic
                          A backyard breeder (BYB) is someone who has been deemed not a reputable breeder.

A "Responsible Breeder" supports their buyers, supports their own dogs, and supports the lives of any fututre puppies by having (and keeping up with) all the appropriate health testing suggested by the GDCA.

Comment

We dont bother with zoomgrooms. We use the plain old black rubber curries. Never saw the point in spending so much $$ to get the stupid thing dog shaped when we can get the horse ones for $2. Our poor horses have lost most of their grooming stuff to the dogs!!
                            sigpic
                            Still looks frozen to me.....

We didn't do it It was the cats...

Comment

If you can't find a Zoom Groom, you can use a rubber curry brush for horses. Pretty much the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I have been using a rubber curry for years and it works great!
                              "The human language, as precise as it is with its thousands of words, can still be so wonderfully vague"....Garth Stein The Art of Racing in the Rain

Comment

Working...
                              X