This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ouesi View Post
    What the BREED STANDARD considers a fault has EVERYTHING to do with breeding!!! That's the whole point I have been trying to make with you!! You don't get to pick and choose what parts of the standard you are going to uphold!

Just because you see haws in the ring and you see dogs with haws placed, and finished, does not make haws magically stop being a fault.
    Watch...
    Me: haws are a fault according to the GDCA.
    You: haws are supposed to be a fault, but there are champions with haws.
    Me: haws are a fault according to the FCI too.
    You: I have seen champions with haws, I can prove it.
    Me: haws are still a fault.

I have read that cowhocks used to be seen in the ring all the time too. But breeders strove to eliminate them from their programs, and now you rarely see them. Why? Because cow hocks are a FAULT.
    you totally just want an argument, I was trying to clear up what I said you want to nit pick vocabulary supposed means :to think something is likely to be true: I know haws are a serious fault, not just a fault, a serious fault should keep a dog from ever becoming a champ, but somehow the dogs become champs, I was more hinting at the politics, So I give up
    Last edited by angeldane; 07-27-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldane View Post
      you totally just want an argument, I was trying to clear up what I said you want to nit pick vocabulary supposed means :to think something is likely to be true: I know haws are a serious fault, not just a fault, a serious fault should keep a dog from ever becoming a champ, but somehow the dogs become champs, I was more hinting at the politics, So I give up
      You did clarify, and I still disagree.
      We are allowed to disagree on discussion forums, its not "picking a fight", its called discussing.

If this was all about politics in showing, you should have said so from the begining. I'm sorry, I'm not a mind reader, this is your first mention of politics, so I was not aware that that's what we were discussing...
      Until one has loved an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
      - Anatole France

Comment

Working...
      X