No announcement yet.

Dane pups, boys or girls..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murphy roo-roo's when he wants me to get out of bed or is trying to get our attention. Jade is not as vocal. I don't mind him talking, I like it.

Martha
    sigpic

Comment

My harls are very vocal and whiney. Tia especially! She is a whiney, little bitch! LOL! She whines for everything (food, outside, playing, attention, the other dogs toys, etc...)

Klifford is very quiet and I think I have only ever heard him bark 1 time ever (he's the brindle!)
      ~Amy~

Comment

Crash wined and cried the first few nights in the crate. I think it was the second night she was in the crate ....it was SOOO LOUD. I knew I couldn't say anything to her, so I just pushed her crate into the hallway and shut the bedroom door. She never cried again after that. It broke my heart, but I had been up for almost 3 hours straight listening to her...

She's grown totally out of it, now.

Hopefully your baby will grow out of most of it, but toys won't hurt! I used those kong things, filled with peanut butter, then frozen. Worked miracles!

Good luck!
        sigpic

Comment

My little man grunts, whines, barks... even noises ive never heard before...he's super talkative!

He's already got a big boy bark, its so cute.

But ya ive wondered the same, if it was the breed or just him.
          sigpic

Comment

my pup (8 mos/female) is very vocal! when she wants to get on the bed she sticks her nose under my blanket and wimpers to get under the covers with me. when she's bored she lets out a big sigh and whines, but it's not uncontrollable or over annoying or anything...
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X