I need a book for dummies.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a book for dummies.....

I have been looking thru the threads but I can't find what I need..... I called my vet today to see if I could bring Conrad in to get him weighed and measured, they said sure bring him in, then they asked me to find out the proper way to measure, from what point to what point. (There words). Of course I don't know, and I remember seeing it on here somewhere but...... can someone please educate me some more.....

Thanks
    Missy
    sigpic

I'm trying to be good!

#2 is the withers here is a pic. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...26tbs%3Disch:1
    sigpic Little boy!

Comment

You might want to look for the out of print book The Great Dane - Model of Nobility (by Jill Swedlow). I saw some used copies at Amazon that were reasonable. I had been sending people to Jill's site where the book had been available for awhile free -- but only as online downloads in pdf format. When I last looked tho, there is a small fee for online download, and it is updated. The price for the printed version is higher.
      Mrs Emery
      AKC Canine Ambassador
      Member GDCA - resource/referral
      GOPDC - Public Education Coordinator

Comment

Thanks, thats just what I needed.
        sigpic

I'm trying to be good!

Comment

The Jill Swedlow book- Model of Nobility has been updated. It is now called Living with Great Danes and is excellent. You have to go to her website to order it:

http://www.sunstrike-great-danes.com/

There is also a link to download it if that makes it easier. Def worth the $

Hope that helps

Ken
          sigpicSteele R.I.P. 2003-2009

"Once you own a Great Dane, you will never want another breed"

Comment

Working...
          X