Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you feed your dane a small or large based kibble?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feed your dane a small or large based kibble?

Does it really matter what size of kibble you feed your dane?

*currently we are on taste of the wild, but i was thinkin of goin to a bigger kibble! ?

what are your thoughts?
    sigpic
    Domino - Harlequin
    Dixie - Fawn

re: What are some good quality large based kibbles?

Please list some without the corn n stuff.
    sigpic
    Domino - Harlequin
    Dixie - Fawn

Comment

No it does not matter. Faust has always eaten ToTW before when it was a larger kibble when he was a pup and for months now with the smaller cut. There is no difference based on the size.
      sigpic

Comment

I am currently feeding a teeny grain-free kibble (Earthborne Holistics) and it is a HUGE mess. It gets stuck to jowls, lips, slobbered all over the floor.

It is a great food, but I am probably going to switch back to Canidae ALS. Larger kibble seems to cause less mess.
        sigpic
        Second hand dogs = first class love!

Comment

Originally posted by Veganstein View Post
          I am currently feeding a teeny grain-free kibble (Earthborne Holistics) and it is a HUGE mess. It gets stuck to jowls, lips, slobbered all over the floor.

It is a great food, but I am probably going to switch back to Canidae ALS. Larger kibble seems to cause less mess.
          I know what you mean. Mickey is very lippy and the smaller kibble goes everywhere. I have to sweep my kitchen after every meal time. But then again he also likes to carry his food into the living room and eat in there by the mouth fulls.

But to the OP... I would worry more about quailty of the kibble then the size of it.
          Last edited by paigebeverly; 10-12-2009, 08:59 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

Working...
          X