Ideas for female dane names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for female dane names

Greetings to everyone, im new around here and needed some advice on names. In about 2 weeks, I will be a proud owner of a new female harlequin dane which I am very excited about. I was just wondering if anyone could help me find a name. So far I've come up with: Ice, Princess, Sugar, CiCi, and Katy......thanks to all!!!!

My little girl is named Ariel. We have 3 kids ages 7, 5 , and 2 so we are kind of fond of Disney names.
    http://www.new.facebook.com/album.ph...2&id=514616404

Comment

Morgan, Josey, Cassi, Tilly....
      Kendall

Comment

I always liked "human" names for my animals.. lol my mom always made fun of me for it, with her opinion that names like "cuddles", "snuggles", and "cozy" are best suited for dogs

haha then again i did name my daughter like a hippie would..
        Last edited by danedreambeliever; 09-23-2008, 06:11 PM.

Comment

My girls names are Emmy, blue 8 month old & Abby, black 3 month old. My daughter always said if we had a Harl to name her Jersey for the whole "cow" thing.
          sigpic
          The Crew :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by roketyjr View Post
            My girls names are Emmy, blue 8 month old & Abby, black 3 month old. My daughter always said if we had a Harl to name her Jersey for the whole "cow" thing.
            Lol @ Jersey, I like that name, and its ironic that there is a breed of cow named a jersey...ill add that one to the list! I like all the names given so far...keep em coming, thanks!!!!

Comment

What color is she? And does she already have a registered name from the breeder?
              sigpic
              RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
              Levi...born June 29th, 2011
              Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
              Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
              https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

For our girl, no one could agree on most names so she ended up being Mags or Maggie short for Magdalena (for when she needs a stern voice!).
                Appaloosa's are spotted occasionally black and white. You could call her Appaloosa with Loosy for short. I always liked that Emma for some reason. Not terribly regal like "Grace" would be but sweet. For royalty there's:Tsarina/Czarina/Tsarista = wife of Russian Tsar/Czar
                Marquess = female of "Marquis"
                Herzogin = German duchess
                Now there's some regal names!

Comment

AWWW I want a female harliqn.. I have boys! but hopefuul someday I will have my girl.. When I do get my girl I want to name her Feona.. "FE FE" for short, I also thought of Lucy as well or Hazel too.. best of luck with her! Post a pic when you get her!

Elisa
                  sigpic.....( picture is Vader..aka Monkey!)Elisa, Kenyon,.and Vader............... RIP Big Brother Rowjay (12) and Vincen (8) gone from Earth, but not from my heart!

Comment

We have boys, but I like the following names :

Paisley
                    Ginger
                    Roxy
                    Burghey
                    Lexi
                    sigpic

Comment

Lol...Fiona was one of our choices for Cleo. She's a harl too

She came to us as a rescue as Kirby which I didn't mind, but hubby hated, so we ended up w/Cleo. We tossed around Fiona, Gretta, and Grace.

Girl names are harder in my opinion. I like Norma (cuz they become eNormous at least to others!), Henrietta (Henri for short). I really like Paisley too (especially if she has a marking that resembles one).

Good luck w/deciding and CONGRATS!
                      sigpicKelly

Comment

Melody?? Oh....how about June?? lol
                        June, Bumper (deaf & blind), Joey, Daisy, and Angel Ann (deaf)
                        RIP Dakota Blue Moon
                        Oct 27, 2006, Oct 01, 2012

"I'd tell ya...but I'd have ta lick ya"
                        sigpic

Comment

My boy is called Zack. For a girl I like Zara or Paris.
                          Best wishes!
                          sigpic
                          Zack, 20 months old.

Comment

If I were to get a female dane, her name would be Chloe.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love this website for names...a lot of very unique ones, and you can choose a "theme" and whatnot. Just a warning though, there are a million names and you may be stuck on there for hours!

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm
                              sigpic
                              Jules
                              Capone & Sookie

Comment

Working...
                              X