Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

getting dane day after tomorrow...anything i need to know??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: getting dane day after tomorrow...anything i need to know??

Congratulations on your new puppy.

I don't normally post here, but I saw you mention declawing your cat, I did see that you said you wouldn't be doing it and I'm glad!

Declawing is a horrendous procedure that in human terms would mean having your finger tips removed at the last knuckle. It's disgusting that some people even consider it.

Comment

Congratulations on your new puppy.

I don't normally post here, but I saw you mention declawing your cat, I did see that you said you wouldn't be doing it and I'm glad!

Declawing is a horrendous procedure that in human terms would mean having your finger tips removed at the last knuckle. It's disgusting that some people even consider it.

Comment

yes i agree. When we first got the cat we decided we were not gonna declaw her... But then we noticed how rough my youngest places with her... so we started talking about it.. But once we realized the cat is quite good with the kids...we decided against it. She lets them carry her around like a rag doll...lol

and the pup has barely even noticed the cat so far.. dont get me wrong he did try and follow her around a few times. But other than that he just kinda watches her walk by. Im sure once he gets older he will try to play with her, but im hoping by then the cat will of adjusted to bruiser and they will get along..

Paula & bruiser jr - 8wks old

Dogs were sent from heaven above to give us unconditional love. least we could do is return that love.

Comment

yes i agree. When we first got the cat we decided we were not gonna declaw her... But then we noticed how rough my youngest places with her... so we started talking about it.. But once we realized the cat is quite good with the kids...we decided against it. She lets them carry her around like a rag doll...lol

and the pup has barely even noticed the cat so far.. dont get me wrong he did try and follow her around a few times. But other than that he just kinda watches her walk by. Im sure once he gets older he will try to play with her, but im hoping by then the cat will of adjusted to bruiser and they will get along..

Paula & bruiser jr - 8wks old

Dogs were sent from heaven above to give us unconditional love. least we could do is return that love.

Comment

Working...
          X