Digging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Digging

Thanks. I appreciate the advice. I'm very happy to know that she might outgrow it and until then, I think I'll make a really big sandbox. Thanks.

Comment

Hehehehe. The mud goes on the paws and in turn onto the clean floors in the house mom!!!! Isnt that where the mud is supposed to go???
      "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
      in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Hehehehe. The mud goes on the paws and in turn onto the clean floors in the house mom!!!! Isnt that where the mud is supposed to go???
        "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
        in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

I went through the same thing with my Capone. I am happy to say he has outgrown it. Or maybe it is because the ground was frozen all winter, maybe summer will be a new story. HA HA. About never having enough dirt to fill the hole back that is so funny and true. A clean carpet or just mopped floor seems to call our muddy, big footed babys right to it, don't you think. :9

Comment

I went through the same thing with my Capone. I am happy to say he has outgrown it. Or maybe it is because the ground was frozen all winter, maybe summer will be a new story. HA HA. About never having enough dirt to fill the hole back that is so funny and true. A clean carpet or just mopped floor seems to call our muddy, big footed babys right to it, don't you think. :9

Comment

I have really thought about getting Samson a sandbox. I take him to the sandbar with me and he digs his heart out. I'll definitely be getting him one now! Thanks for the suggestion of buying by the truck load!

Comment

I have really thought about getting Samson a sandbox. I take him to the sandbar with me and he digs his heart out. I'll definitely be getting him one now! Thanks for the suggestion of buying by the truck load!

Comment

Working...
                X