This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: 4 wk old danes

Hi Michele, I'm sorry you've been on the receiving end of some undeserved rudeness here. I realize you are only trying to help someone out.

It's not that you aren't unknown here - you've been on DOL for a couple of years I believe - it's just the 'nature of the beast'.

I hope you'll stick around!!

Cindy
    sigpic

Comment

Dee wasnt being harsh just honest as always.Tiffany the rescue Idea was a thought then they will get proper care etc...How is the mom??Theirs things at this age to watch her for.
      http://www.xceldanes.com/naptime_2.JPG
      Lisa
      www.xceldanes.com
      sigpicLisa
      www.xceldanes.com

Comment

Dee wasnt being harsh just honest as always.Tiffany the rescue Idea was a thought then they will get proper care etc...How is the mom??Theirs things at this age to watch her for.
        Lisa
        www.xceldanes.com
        sigpicLisa
        www.xceldanes.com

Comment

I certainly can't find fault with the question. The puppies' health is of utmost importance and I commend her for trying to get the best information. I didn't see a disclaimer that information is available only to select people.
          ~Patty~ I have the right to remain silent; I don't have the ability.

Comment

I certainly can't find fault with the question. The puppies' health is of utmost importance and I commend her for trying to get the best information. I didn't see a disclaimer that information is available only to select people.

Comment

http://xceldanes.com/Flagdee.JPG

Michelle..

Rereading my post it was a tad harsh. Would it help any if I tell you I had a really bad day?? So I apoligize to you. :P :P And thank you for trying to help.

It just seems like when a post like yours appears here.. it's like someone wanting "Breeding For Dummies" help.

Dee
              sigpic

Comment

http://xceldanes.com/Flagdee.JPG

Michelle..

Rereading my post it was a tad harsh. Would it help any if I tell you I had a really bad day?? So I apoligize to you. :P :P And thank you for trying to help.

It just seems like when a post like yours appears here.. it's like someone wanting "Breeding For Dummies" help.

Dee
                sigpic

Comment

I can relate. Everyone has a bad day every now wnd then. Such is life.

Comment

I can relate. Everyone has a bad day every now wnd then. Such is life.

Comment

Also rescue can properly place them with contracts to spay etc...

Lisa
                      www.xceldanes.com
                      sigpicLisa
                      www.xceldanes.com

Comment

Also rescue can properly place them with contracts to spay etc...

Lisa
                        www.xceldanes.com
                        sigpicLisa
                        www.xceldanes.com

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!... and Dee... I COMPLETELY understand the bad day... seems like that keeps biting me in the rear these days... I am really sorry that my post caused all of that... - Our school here is so ******ed... my son is autistic (highly functioning, after almost 13 years of all the therapies etc...he's doing so wonderful... but because he's on the higher end of the spectrum it makes it hard for people to grasp this...) and I've had some issues with them and caused alot of He*l - well, yesterday I came out on top!

I did pass along the feeding information to her... she was very grateful. Aside from it being a bad situation... I truly believe they will be okay and taken care of. (I've offered to help too! If I only could take them all! Oh... Hubby would kill me! LOL)... Vet appts. are all set up - I'll keep ya posted!! -Thanks again!

Comment

Thanks Everyone!!... and Dee... I COMPLETELY understand the bad day... seems like that keeps biting me in the rear these days... I am really sorry that my post caused all of that... - Our school here is so ******ed... my son is autistic (highly functioning, after almost 13 years of all the therapies etc...he's doing so wonderful... but because he's on the higher end of the spectrum it makes it hard for people to grasp this...) and I've had some issues with them and caused alot of He*l - well, yesterday I came out on top!

I did pass along the feeding information to her... she was very grateful. Aside from it being a bad situation... I truly believe they will be okay and taken care of. (I've offered to help too! If I only could take them all! Oh... Hubby would kill me! LOL)... Vet appts. are all set up - I'll keep ya posted!! -Thanks again!

Comment

By the way... looked at all your danes... LOVE EM' ALL! There truly is such a thing as "addiction!" Everytime I see one, I want another one!.. or two... or three... LOL }(

Comment

By the way... looked at all your danes... LOVE EM' ALL! There truly is such a thing as "addiction!" Everytime I see one, I want another one!.. or two... or three... LOL }(

Comment

Working...
                                X