Swimmers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swimmers?

how are danes with water? do they like to swim, just wade in the water, or anything at all? im looking to add a dane to my family this spring, but i keep getting mixed response on that question. we are on the water a lot where i come from, so i have to make sure its in the dogs best interest as well. also, does anyone know a good harlequin breeder in michigan? or in nearby states? any help would be great! thanks

-Jason

RE: Swimmers?

Most of mine love it though I have one princess that doesnt like to get wet at all.

http://www.xceldanes.com/naptime_2.JPG
    Lisa
    www.xceldanes.com
    sigpicLisa
    www.xceldanes.com

Comment

RE: Swimmers?

I agree with Lisa, some danes like water, some don't. It just depends on the dog. So if you get a puppy, there's a chance the pup might not like water.
      You might want to consider Rescue There are so many good danes in rescues that need loving homes. (I adopted my Fender from a rescue and I'm so happy with him, such a great dog) If you get an older dane, the foster family would probably know their dogs and tell you if the particular dog likes water or not. I think that's a safer bet (regarding liking water) than getting a puppy.
      Good luck on whatever you choose!
      Ugne

Comment

Working...
      X