Snoring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoring!

Ok this is a silly question but how loud does everyone's Dane snore or do they snore at all? Elvis could win some serious competitions if they had them. My husband is convinced that he has a sinus problem, but I told him he's just fine. If he's down stairs sleeping on his bed and I'm upstairs doing something you can totally hear him though, it's pretty funny.

RE: Snoring!

One out of three of my danes snores. Shes 6 months old and can out snore my husband. LOL! Altho, I cant complain when hes not home, its almost like he never left.:f

Comment

Mine snore sometimes.........whew, but when they do it is LOUD! Tyla can actually wake herself up by snoring...and then look around like "who did that?" It is quite comical.

Comment

Hank and Parker make the sweetest soft snores. I love it. It actually makes me sleep better.

Comment

Elvis will sometimes snore lightly but then all of a sudden it sounds like a chain saw in the house! It's so funny.

Comment

>Elvis will sometimes snore lightly but then all of a sudden
            >it sounds like a chain saw in the house! It's so funny.

HAHA :9 :9 That's soo funny :9

But yeah, Fender snores too.
            Ugne

Comment

Mine will definitely will some contests when he gets going, but the good thing is it's positional, usually at its worse when his nose is bent as he's trying to sleep on the pillow (yes, he has his own pillow on his bed too) and the pillow gets shoved into the wall. It usually only takes a quick "Eli" to get him to move his head and then it's quiet again.

Comment

] Lexi snores, but very lightly. It's the gas bombs that go off, that we have a problem with!
                sigpicLexi...Forever in my heart. 2005 - 2011

Comment

Ansel does't really snore, but he is one LOUD dreamer! He is always woofing and growling in his sleep. Sometimes between that and his moving he wakes me up. (Yes I am a guilty owner that lets that beast sleep in my bed ). That or it's happened when we've been watching TV or whatever we think he's awake and something has his attention. He's such a goof!

Amanda and Ansel

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l67/atieman/Hello.jpg
                  Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
                  -Roger Caras

Comment

I find it depends on how tired they are and what possition they are sleeping in.

If I take my two out for a hard day at the dog park they will snore when they sleep that night.

Comment

Alright my husband has nothing to complain about, I was at the vet and there was a one year old Bulldog and OMG talk about snorting! :9 He was all wet and snorty sounding I don't even want to think what kind of snoring that dog does!

Comment

Now a bulldog can really snore, makes chainsaws sound soo quiet, they're more like a huge tractor!! We had one when we were young and you could hear him on the other side of the house which was huge :9 :9 :9 :9

Our Chow Chow doesn't too bad a job himself!

Comment

How does one define loud? Mine is when the neighbor call the cops for noise distrubance.

Comment

My Dane never snores. The Cavalier, on the other hand, could raise the roof. She sounds like a drunken sailor on a Saturday night in Bangkok
                            My best boy, Trooper.
                            sigpic

Comment

haha zuco snores and has some wild dreams! i think a lot of times he is getting beat up...cause he starts freaking out and yelping...then wakes himself up with his cries and gives me a look like.."why did you wake me up!" haha its pretty funny. only a few times i have caught him snoring loud though...

Comment

Working...
                              X