butter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: butter?

Sure thing! I can also arrange wine "testing"!

But seriously it all started with him stealing some super-bucky brie I had bought for a recipe and leaving an unwrapped, raw and super tasty leg of lamb totally untouched. Found him in his "room". He was lying all dreamy in his crate with what was left of wrapper from the brie. Paws and muzzle covered in melted brie ;a)

We wanted to know if it was just brie or all cheese. We did the steak vs. cheese test (using both RAW and cooked steak) Well it turns out it's creamy, rich, overpriced, imported cheese :+

Comment

Hey, at least he has good taste!! Not like hes going for the Kraft American or anything!! LOL Just might be a bit of a pricey treat....
      "The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue." -- Anonymous

Jocelyn & Layla.....
      in memory of Sargeant Pepper, Gracie, Thea, and our little Buddy dog. Gone but never forgotten.

Comment

Obie was a great lover of butter. He would steal the sticks , the soft spread containers and he especially loved the garlic butter or herb butter! He was such a sneak about it!

Kim
        In Honor of Obie and Rugby

Comment

Let's see - butter? Oh yeah - if left out, it will be slurped down. mine has run off with a 2lb block of imported cheese from a buffet table, (which I thought was hilarious, but my guests did not), sticks of butter, an entire Angel Food Cake, 2 bags of cookies, (one of which she brought upstairs to share with us in bed - lol). If nothing else, my Dane girl has taught me to keep the kitchen counters clear of everything edible. And bread? Well, that is like dessert!

Comment

Butter is not safe in my house. As I hate hard butter, it stays in the microwave between uses. In fact everything that needs to be hidden resides there. Makes me wonder what dane owners did in the good ol days!

Comment

Working...
            X