Dane SIZED Toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Dane SIZED Toys

ROFL!! Thanks for the suggestions and great story. I will hide the fire place logs.

Comment

Thanks, I had not seen that store before.

Comment

Wow, thanks for that information. I buy those Jolly balls alot ~ Dina and Cooper

Watch Cooper grow up! http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290313725

http://www.gdohosting.com/dolforum/d...1004-thumb.JPG

"Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail." ~ Unknown

Comment

My danes have always liked fireplace logs too. Difficult to play "fetch" with though. :'(

Comment

No kidding! Its worse when they take the new "Toy" to chew in the bedroom when your not looking and go go to bed to find they have filled it with splinters!
            Nicole
            Giddy Ripley and Crazy Mazie
            Nicole
            Giddy, Ripley, Crazy Mazie and Captain Morgan

Comment

Yeah, that and when they bring one to you and drop it on your foot.

Comment

Victor loves ALL toys!!! but most of all he loves to empty out his stuffies. We have little shriveled up stuffies laying around here and there and he will still play with them afterwards.

I don't know if this has any merit or not but when he was little I was very careful not to give him anything that was too heavy as I was afraid he might hurt his neck trying to carry it. I don't know if I was just being paranoid?

Comment

HI,

I always buy these big plush-toys in bulk at dog-shows. (They are a lot cheaper there it seems.)
                  Whilst my poodle "guts' all of his plushtoys right away, the dane is really good with them and with him they last a looooooooong time. (...or until Giaco gets his teeth in them..... :-) )

One piece of advice regarding tennis balls and kongs:
                  Be careful to get them OVERSIZED !! Otherwise your dane may choke on them - and that's not a pretty sight !! ;8

Comment

awwww!! how cute...snoozin with his toy.

Comment

Great picture, and thanks for the warning. I have only bought the KING Kong and Giant Tire for him.

Comment

HA...forgot to include the pups all time favorite - 5 roo's - toy ...

The LASER POINTER!!!

Yes, we had one for the cats...til the danes stole it! They even know the sound of the thing jingling and will come tearing out of a dead sleep to chase the dot...laser pointers make for easy wearing out of wacky zooming pups...plus it's hillarious and ours LOVE it.

Comment

Working...
                        X