Moving to Germany...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Moving to Germany...

Actually Japan isn't bad. We'll be here a total of 6 years when we leave and you know we get the highest COLA!!! :+

Comment

Well, I see that this is a REALLY old thread, but I've been searching the forums for crate info.... and I couldn't resist.

I just recently moved to Germany with the military and bought a german blue dane a few weeks ago. We love our little guy.

So anyone in Germany out there? I'm in Kusel near Ramstein.

Aaron

See our Beautiful Blaue Deutsche Dogge and his pedigree at:

http://great-dane.vomhausewagner.com...ee.mv?en+19417

Comment

Hello Aaron,

really funny what all can happen. I'm new here in this forum and I live in Germany near Cologne. I saw the mother of your dog, one of her sisters and one brother on several exhibitions of the KyDD.

Maybe we meet somewhere on an exhibition?

Greets,

the dogs and Frank.

Comment

Hey All,

I just got asked by a professor if I was interested in doing a PhD in Germany. The only problem is getting my puppy over there with me. I'm still looking for information on getting him over there, so if there has been any changes in rules or suggestions as to what I should be looking into would be of great help to me. I don't want to leave my puppy here with family while I'm away.

Well, any sugestions would great thanks.

Comment

Hey All,

I just got asked by a professor if I was interested in doing a PhD in Germany. The only problem is getting my puppy over there with me. I'm still looking for information on getting him over there, so if there has been any changes in rules or suggestions as to what I should be looking into would be of great help to me. I don't want to leave my puppy here with family while I'm away.

Well, any sugestions would great thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X