The Great Dane Lady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Dane Lady

Has anyone been to this web site? She has some postings on growth problems in Dane pups and show pics of pups with the same problem our baby did. We are getting him back (we are to tore up without him looking at his little bed and doggie dish!) and we are going to put him on the diet she has recommned for him. Tell me what you guys think.

Thanks Danielle

RE: The Great Dane Lady

I think Linda Arndt knows tons about great danes! As far as getting him back, I think as long as you follow your heart in this matter than you can't go wrong! I wish you the best of luck with little Caesar!!!
    sigpic
    RIP my sweet Zeus Boy. I'll always love you. 08/28/01 - 08/23/11
    Levi...born June 29th, 2011
    Stella...Gotcha Day May 19th, 2013 (born February 26, 2012)
    Levi and Stella's Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/LeviAndStella?ref=hl

Comment

Hurray for Ceasar!! Congrats Danielle and Family!

Comment

Linda is quite the source of info. I know she has been helpful to others during medical problems. So if after the holidays you are still having troubles finding out the cause or effects of Caesar's problems, you might ask her via email for some advice.

Good luck!

Comment

Linda is well respected by the majority of the Dane people. Linda is also very good about emailing back, especially considering the amount of email she must receive on a daily basis.

Jill Swedlow is also a great source of information. Look up her website (Sunnyside).

Bev
          Bev
          Foto Danes

Ch Payaso Flighty Star Alliance RN CGC CHIC
          sigpic

Comment

Wishing the best of luck to you and little Caesar. Hopefully he'll come around.

Comment

Working...
            X