Can I buy a pupppy for bitcoins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I buy a pupppy for bitcoins?

My favorite breed is too expensive. But recently I earnt a little sun with the help of crypto trading. And now I am looking for the place to buy a puppy for cryptocurrency. Are there such places where I can pay via bitcoin?

I have no idea but even if you could it would not be at all recommended.. When looking ot buy a puppy you need to do your research and deal only with a responsible breeder..A responsible breeder does all the health testing not just simple vet exams but real testing OFA/PennHip on hips, OFA thyroid & Heart, OFA/CERF on eyes, they breed to standard, they breed for health, temperament and longevity. They will have a ton of questions for you and will have a good contract... Initial purchase price is a mere pittance compared to what you will need as a responsible owner...training, vet care, food, etc.A good breeder puts a lot of time and money into raising a well bred, well cared for litter.. Depending on where you are the cost for a well bred puppy from a responsible breeder will range from $1000 - $3500..depends on bloodlines, show potential or companion only, etc.. best to put money aside to purchase especially since most responsible breeders have a waiting list anyway..some a wait list of a year or more.

sigpic
    Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
    Associate Member GDCNE
    Member GSPCA
    Member NAVHDA
    Member Central Maine Kennel Club
    High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Originally posted by ReneeDavis View Post
      My favorite breed is too expensive. But recently I earnt a little sun with the help of crypto trading got after trading with https://3commas.io/blog/category/cryptocurrency . And now I am looking for the place to buy a puppy for cryptocurrency. Are there such places where I can pay via bitcoin?
      Well, I am not sure, that it is a good idea, as the previous member told. They are very expencsive and, moreover, the people good in one area are not professionals in all of them. So if you find the best supplier, obviously he has no idea of how to sell the puppy for the cryptocurrency. Anyway, it is a good idea. And, moreover, if you know how to trade and use helpers like this one, you are good in this. And your profit will be higher then the other without this assistant.

Comment

I agree with Kahluadanes. Take the advice and be patient. If you are looking to "cash in" on your bitcoin, it may be better for you to find a currancy trader that will give you cash. As already stated above, you are also going to need real currancy for things such as training, vets, food, ect.
        sigpic
        Roxy & Ace

Comment

Working...
        X