X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dsmith321000
    started a topic Medium Great Dane??

Medium Great Dane??

Hi, it's been awhile since being onboard here. Looking to adopt another Dane but not sure what is meant by a medium great Dane? I've heard this term a couple of times but can't seem to find out what the meaning is.

• kahluadanes
    replied
    No it likely wouldn't show the term "medium" since it is not a correct term and one that would only be used by irresponsible breeders or people without proper knowledge of the breed.

Leave a comment:

• dsmith321000
    replied
    Thanks Kahluadanes. I Googled it and it's not even showing "medium" as a term ment in height?? Wierd!! Because of the holiday weekend, I can't contact them-SPCA . He's a very cute looking boy and I'd hate to see him wind up in the wrong hands that would possibly put him right back where he is now!!! Gotta wait til Tuesday to get more info on him I guess.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• kahluadanes
    replied
    HI, a "medium" Dane would likely be based on the height of the Dane.. probably would mean one of average height & bone.. But the reality there really is no such thing.. beware of people that use those type of terms especially if selling/rehoming.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X