X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kerri.anne.brown
    started a topic Is he still growing at 3 years old

Is he still growing at 3 years old

I am wondering when Great Danes stop growing? I have a 3 year old boy that is 37 inches and 178 pounds and I'm sure he is still growing. Along with this he seems to be going through a second puppy stage. We re-homed him from a lady that could't look after him so I don't know too much about him as a puppy.

• kahluadanes
    replied
    My current girl grew in height until just past her 3 yr birthday and filled out between 3 &4.. My boy stopped growing in height at 12 months and was filled out by the time he was 2.. How they grow and fill out depends on bloodlines.

Leave a comment:

• kerri.anne.brown
    replied
    He is my gorgeous boy and I love everything, especially the cuddles in bed in the morning. His puppy stage is adorable and I love his antics when he sees his food bowl.

Leave a comment:

• CCRom
    replied
    usually about age two for height and finish filling in around age three, but Ive definitely heard of danes gaining height between 2-3. They are all a little different. You have a big boy! Thank you taking him, I hope you are enjoying him. Maybe he's giving you some puppy attitude since you missed out on that part... lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X