No announcement yet.

Venison?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might sound crazy... you have any beef blood? This is kinda weird, but dukes ground beef green tripe mix is usually really bloody. Soooo I will marinate his dinner fish in the blood from the green tripe. :p happened fist time on accident because he didn't eat his fish, but now it is like a magic sauce.
    Of course I only do with things that are thawed about the same time ... weird but maybe something like that will help.
    sigpic
    Duke - 5/13/14

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

No dice. Ferg says blood is disgusting. He is SO weird.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Fergus
      SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
      Eisen Shark
      C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Maybe he's a vegetarian?
        sigpic
        Chaucey
        Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
          Maybe he's a vegetarian?
          LOL. That would be my luck. Husband and child are both meat-a-sauruses, and the dog is vegan. Honestly, I think he's just a snob. He liiiiiiiiiikes beef. Husband ruined him by getting him a ginormous birthday steak last year. I'm sure that's it. Blame it all on the hubby.
          sigpic
          Fergus
          Eisen Shark

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneRM82 View Post
            LOL. That would be my luck. Husband and child are both meat-a-sauruses, and the dog is vegan. Honestly, I think he's just a snob. He liiiiiiiiiikes beef. Husband ruined him by getting him a ginormous birthday steak last year. I'm sure that's it. Blame it all on the hubby.
            Darn husbands, it's all their fault!
            sigpic
            Chaucey
            Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Originally posted by oshagcj914 View Post
              Darn husbands, it's all their fault!

Ummm...it would appear you ladies are long lost relatives of my wife...she operates under the same theory. All MY fault!

Comment

Originally posted by dn89lx View Post
                Ummm...it would appear you ladies are long lost relatives of my wife...she operates under the same theory. All MY fault!
                This is not theory sir. It is fact!

In all seriousness, I am undecided on what to do about food now. #2 will be kibble fed for 18 months (I think) per contract. Not sure if I want to switch Ferg back to his "sometimes" kibble, or feed one raw and one kibble. Decisions!

sigpic
                Fergus
                Eisen Shark

Comment

This is not theory sir. It is fact!

In all seriousness, I am undecided on what to do about food now. #2 will be kibble fed for 18 months (I think) per contract. Not sure if I want to switch Ferg back to his "sometimes" kibble, or feed one raw and one kibble. Decisions!

Well that is kind of a bummer. I personally enjoy the heck out of raw feeding - although my wallet would like to kick me in the arse for it (and my wife, but we covered that already).

Is Ferg doing well overall on the raw still?

Also, what is the timeframe on #2 entering the life of the Ferg-meister?

Dan, Minnie, Mickey

Comment

Well that is kind of a bummer. I personally enjoy the heck out of raw feeding - although my wallet would like to kick me in the arse for it (and my wife, but we covered that already).

Is Ferg doing well overall on the raw still?

Also, what is the timeframe on #2 entering the life of the Ferg-meister?

Dan, Minnie, Mickey
                    He does pretty well on it, but his pickiness can be an issue- like this battle we are currently waging over the turkey I bought last week. He skipped three meals, then picked the boneless chunks out and left the rest. He frequently skips meals of chicken, and sometimes even pork. I have to feed one protein at a time or he will eat his favorites and ignore the rest until he is ravenous. And he STILL gets the runs on occasion if I give just a wee bit too much organ.

As for #2, he is scheduled to arrive the week after Christmas. He is 10 days old now. I'm waiting another couple weeks before the formal announcement of his cuteness.
                    sigpic
                    Fergus
                    Eisen Shark

Comment

He does pretty well on it, but his pickiness can be an issue- like this battle we are currently waging over the turkey I bought last week. He skipped three meals, then picked the boneless chunks out and left the rest. He frequently skips meals of chicken, and sometimes even pork. I have to feed one protein at a time or he will eat his favorites and ignore the rest until he is ravenous. And he STILL gets the runs on occasion if I give just a wee bit too much organ.

As for #2, he is scheduled to arrive the week after Christmas. He is 10 days old now. I'm waiting another couple weeks before the formal announcement of his cuteness.
                      Well Merry Christmas to you! congrats early...I won't tell

Comment

Well Merry Christmas to you! congrats early...I won't tell
                        Lol thanks! Wouldn't want the secret to get out just yet! I'm kind of embarrassed at how much time I've spent creeping on FB for new pics of the babies.
                        sigpic
                        Fergus
                        Eisen Shark

Comment

Lol thanks! Wouldn't want the secret to get out just yet! I'm kind of embarrassed at how much time I've spent creeping on FB for new pics of the babies.
                          Been there and done that - recently lol

Comment

Puppies were being born during our first OB trial LOL. I looked like a total cell phone addict that day.
                            sigpic
                            Fergus
                            Eisen Shark

Comment

Working...
                            X