tuna!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuna!!!

i was digging around for a can of salmon i just know i had and came across a couple of small cans of tuna. i don't care for tuna so i musta bought them for the dogs but i sure don't remember!

pea and bentley LOVED it!!! slurped up ALL the juice and were looking around for more.
    [SIGPIC]

My boys love canned mackeral....!!! Actually they will eat anything that comes from a can....I get the can opener ..they line up!!
    sigpic Shash
    Flynn always in my heart
    Artie, Piebald Tempo, Mantle
    Leo, Harlequin Ch Bella, queen

Comment

Zane loves tuna and mackerel. I think it stinks, but the more it stinks the better he likes it!!
      sigpic
      Mommy to Derrick and Madison and furbaby Zane!

Comment

Maybe I have the odd one out! Deuce will not touch anything seafood. He won't eat cooked shrimp when we have it and turns his nose up at the canned cat foods that have fish in. Usually he dies to lick the spoon with cat food on from feeding the cats.
        Tamara and Deuce
        sigpic

Comment

My pups LOVE tuna. We had been avoiding fish for Phin due to a previous problem with it but his new food trial is fish. He is loving every bite of it. I give him his meds in bites of tuna and he says num num num!
          sigpic

Comment

My girls love fish too...especially the canned kind.
            sigpic
            Brembo, Puffin, & Rahime

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

Comment

Tuna hits a home run around here too. They particularly love stinky sardines. I hate sardine night...I swear that the stink stays in my nose for days.
              sigpic

Kiizhik-LabXRotti (1999-2012) R.I.P. baby girl.
              Gimaakwe-LabX (2004-
              Deaglan-Dane (May 2008-Feb 26, 2016) RIP My Sweet Boy.
              Jadzia-Dane (2010-
              Gallagher-Irish Wolfhound (Dec 4, 2016-

Comment

My girls love tuna, mackerel and talipa. Then again my 7 month old pup is so food obsessed that there isnt anything she doesn't like.

Comment

Working...
                X