Billinghurst book

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billinghurst book

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a copy of either one of Dr. Billinghurst's books. I have tried online at various bookstores, but none of them carry it. Some (amazon) used to, but no longer do and when I contacted them about whether or not they would get some more, I got a less than satsifactory automated reply. I also went to local bookstores, none of which carry either book and much to my dismay, since they have never carried anything by this author won't order me one (how odd for Hastings...) I guess since I live in a relatively small town that might be why, but I doubt it.

Anyway, my pup is coming in 7 weeks and I have already exhausted various BARF websites and the archives here. I really would like to get my hands on a copy so that I can be prepared for my baby's arrival. My breeder feeds barf and so I have help there for as long as I need it, but it would be nice to read the good Doc's point of view.

Thanks in advance...
    steph

RE: Billinghurst book

Hi,

I just got a copy of Dr. Billinghurts' Book "Give Your Dog a Bone" from Dogwise (www.dogwise.com).

Comment

hello,
      i went to a local bookstore, and they had a copy of a really good barf book by him. but i dont know where they got it from. i remember reading it though, and it was a really good book(i sat in the store and took notes) i think that you can get it on dogwise, maybe you can look it up on a search engine. well bye bye
      sarah

Comment

Thanks to both. Will definately try dogwise. :-)
        steph

Comment

Working...
        X