TOTW Lawsuit for lead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTW Lawsuit for lead?

Hello, I just started feeding my 4 month old Dane TOTW High prairie Puppy food and she absolutely loves it. She started on eagle pack and she didnít want anything to do with it had to always to mix yogurt, pumpkin, coconut oil, etc to get her to eat it(breeder had her on Beneful healthy weight(wish I knew about this forum before I bought my Dane from a BYB, but sheís mine now I love her) shit food, right?)
    But TOTW HP Pup. It was love at first site she canít get enough. She always wants more and never skips a meal. BUT THERE IS A LAWSUIT OUT RIGHT NOW AGAINST TOTW HAVING MORE LEAD THEN THE FLINT DRINKING WATER. Iím wondering what you think I should do. Is it not a good time to switch? Have any of you herd about this? Is it just allegations? Or Iím I just being overly worried and cautious and just continue since itís a food she loves. Thank you

https://www.google.com/amp/s/truthab...-the-wild/amp/. A lady at work said something so I went and read this and the actual lawsuit papers are linked in there. Just has me in research and worry mode

Comment

There has been nothing formal posted about this that I have seen or heard.
      sigpic
      Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
      Associate Member GDCNE
      Member GSPCA
      Member NAVHDA
      Member Central Maine Kennel Club
      High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Yes thatís exactly what I seen. Itís only that single website with that information. I also called TOTW and they say theyíre not sure where the accusers got there information from and that itís just an allegation as of now. No recalls and they said they test for contamination before it enters facility and before it leaves the facility. But they have to say that probably. But Iím keeping her on the ToTw HP Puppy for now I canít be switching again until sheís older, 2 food switches is rough enough for a puppy Dane.

Comment

I get info updates on foods, etc and have heard nothing...so I think it may be one of those bogus links.
          sigpic
          Dale AKC CGC Evaluator
          Associate Member GDCNE
          Member GSPCA
          Member NAVHDA
          Member Central Maine Kennel Club
          High Hopes Great Danes & German Shorthairs

Comment

Working...
          X