Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MBPIS Can. GCH Group Placing XXXXXXXXXX'X Intense Rush (13m)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBPIS Can. GCH Group Placing XXXXXXXXXX'X Intense Rush (13m)

After another long hiatus, we have returned to DOL.
    This is my 13m old male.
    He is MBPIS Can. GCH Group Placing XXXXXXXXXX'X Intense Rush.

By the age of 11m he had 2 Best Puppy in Shows, 8 Best Puppy in Groups, 1 Group 2, multiple BOB wins over notable specials and achieved not only his Championship, but also his Grand Championship.

Rush is currently taking a hiatus from the show ring to mature.
    In the future we plan to venture down to the States to try our luck at his American Championship.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Nitro- Female Mastiff x Dane - July 3, 2010 - July 27, 2013 (RIP Sweet Girl)
    Moose - Male Great Dane - June 3, 2011
    Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Welcome back! And wow - he is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing more of him.
    -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Rush
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Rush - Male Great Dane - April 8th, 2015 (MBPIS MBPIG Can. GCH Group Placing Paquestone's Intense Rush)

Comment

Oh I LOVE him! What a beautiful boy! And welcome back to you!
        sigpic
        Fergus
        SC Dinnie Stone Guardian, CGC
        Eisen Shark
        C Shadows On The Sun, CGC

Comment

Ha. I remember reading about his first show and you were so happy he didn't completely act the fool or poop in the ring or flop over and wave paws at the judge! And now look at Rush--a Grand Champion! Wow!
          Tracy
          sigpic
          Mouse April 2010
          Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

Welcome back! He's gorgeous!
            sigpic
            Chaucey
            Asaah ~ xxx Asaah LaLa, CGC, registered therapy dog

Comment

Stunning. What a looker. Congrats!
              ~ Lisa & Rupert

Comment

Originally posted by mnmouse View Post
                Ha. I remember reading about his first show and you were so happy he didn't completely act the fool or poop in the ring or flop over and wave paws at the judge! And now look at Rush--a Grand Champion! Wow!
                He is one of those pups who is a total professional in the ring. Outside the ring he's a typical puppy, and then he walks into the ring and stands a bit taller and acts a bit more arrogant and loves to be the centre of attention. He definitely loves the ring and it makes things a lot easier Then you walk him back out of the ring and he's right back to being a goof. I wouldn't trade him for the world and can't wait to see him mature!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow...congrats. That head is just stunning! Handsome man!!!
                  sigpicKelly

Comment

Working...
                  X