4 1/2 months

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 1/2 months

I think I am getting the hang of stacking her nicely. She is slightly posting but I think we are close? Previously she was posting badly so I'm happy we are making progress. Conformation classes starting soon.

Any critique welcome. I am way nervous but excited to get in the ring in a couple months
    Attached Files
    Jennie
    sigpic

I've been to shows but I'm no expert. That said, I think she looks amazing! Can't wait to see more pics and hear some stories.
    -Lisa (Zoomer's mom)

Comment

Pretty girl, if anything she is a little long in body for my liking. Have fun with her!

Comment

She's lovely! Stack and take pics on a hard surface, so we can see her feet. It will make her look more like a box than a rectangle, too
        Tracy
        sigpic
        Mouse April 2010
        Echo -- run free, Sweetie! Jan 9, 2007 - April 24, 2014 Lost to osteosarcoma at 7 years, 3 months. RIP.

Comment

I think I posted these before in the picture section. First is 12 weeks (excuse my hideous pic...I was sick). Next ones are at almost 15 weeks so about a month ago. She is a little long. Partially seems the way she is growing. Body and then legs come and so forth. She was very square in her 8 week stacked photos so hopefully we will end up back there when growing finishes.
          Attached Files
          Jennie
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X